holyblood

Jun 19, 2018
No, it's the bug fix (they call them hot fixes, but that would indicate files added to the original d/l to fix an issue).
Excuse me for my ignorance, but is a playable version or and to be added to the current version? just to understand since the link is currently not active for the newly added version.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I love how all the girls in the family are hot curvy girls; sexy hips with small waists and no flat anything.

Reactions: Carlo S

winter2carrot

Feb 3, 2018
so, is angel one of those 5?

i thought it is megan but even though she knows his name, she doesnt know where he lives. So most probably Emma or someone from mothers job?

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Excuse me for my ignorance, but is a playable version or and to be added to the current version? just to understand since the link is currently not active for the newly added version.
The link posted by @Carlo S that you quoted is not a fix, it is a full download. It has been upgraded to version b, because it is to fix a bug found in the original 0.80 download.
They do NOT do hotfixes in the usual sense, they reissue the entire game.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Workload seems to be the fastest DL, right now... since Mega is not working.
Which is fine, but the Workupload link on the OP at this moment is version 0.80
The latest version is 0.80b which includes a bug fix, probably the original mega was taken down in favor of the fix here:

akumajan

Nov 3, 2017
I need help, with Mom, I'm stuck at 60 love, 30 lust and 2 star. The guide said to offer her some help with yoga, but she turned me down saying i should do it on saturday. I already slept naked and confronted her a day before.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes