kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Mega link down ... fix it plz
Due to the fact a bug was found the original mega was taken down probably when the fix was released. Thanks to @Retro the op is updated and the links should work now.

The 0.8.0b (extra) version is working perfectly fine
0.80b is supposed to be working fine except for
big warning: after you met with angel at the specific location, if you go there a second time the dialog loops and you get stuck.
Which @Faerin has said will be addressed in the next version as it's not game stopping.

anything new in this version or should i skip it??
You checked the change log in the OP?
No, you obviously didn't, of all the games here MotH is probably the best when it comes to change logs.

w

wich one u mean the one up a head ?? so i,m download and waiting for nothing then ...:(
Huh??
0.80b is the current version, the one from the OP

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
My brother @Carlo S can you pm me with info on how to find angel and/or who she is so that I can continue the debbie quest?
First talk with girls that you met her, at dinner in 18.00 PM.
Then go and walk during night.

PS, question:
When is Debby exercising at Health club?
Nevermind, despite hint saying afternoon, she works out in midday exactly.

Reactions: Carlo S

kare

Aug 5, 2016
Zoomed in and zoomed out ejaculations count as different pictures for Ashley, if you're missing some.
Also, Angel? Who the fuck is Angel? Have I've been living next door to her for 24 years just waiting for a chance?

Reactions: RWaites

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Go for a walk at night and you will find her again work out with Officer Debby when she is at the Gym after 12;00 and CHECK HER AT the tennis courts in the am
Well I walked at night for like 2 days straight and..... nothing. No clue how to find her.

Edit:Actually I haven't met her even once so I don't know. How did you meet her the 1st time.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
how do you get the new stat for officer debbie i think its alpha male stat i mean i dont want to use the cheat and risk screwing me over of a picture
First > Go to gym in the afternoon, at 12:00 ("Heavy training" 4 times)(2 pts each time) = 8 pts
Second > Go to Tennis early morning, at 07:00 (2 times)(1 Pt each time) = 10 pts
So you can blackmail Debbie

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Well I walked at night for like 2 days straight and..... nothing. No clue how to find her.

Edit:Actually I haven't met her even once so I don't know. How did you meet her the 1st time.
See in walkthrough. First you need to have breakfast with all girls at Saturday, and mom will talk about her. Then you need to watch news, and go walking in night. Check for all details in walkthrough. I am talking from memory.

huyetdutrang

Apr 7, 2018
I get stuck at Veronica "Progression event 5": do chore in maid costume. How to take off her panty, guys? I did all chore and get "laudry" at least 3 times, but cant do anything expect "spanked", someone help pls, tks many!

Aphdoo

Apr 30, 2017
Is it weird that I can't progress with Amy ( I got massage oil from her but can't go further) also I haven't seen Sophia or Aunt either..

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I get stuck at Veronica "Progression event 5": do chore in maid costume. How to take off her panty, guys? I did all chore and get "laudry" at least 3 times, but cant do anything expect "spanked", someone help pls, tks many!
When you spank her its 6 times left cheek 6 times right cheek that will help you progress

Larry5168

Reactions: Carlo S
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes