Travisbic

Nov 14, 2017
The walkthrough is in the game itself...sort of....
There is a hint section that tells you what you need to do and it is quite good at moving you along!
Occasionally it's a bit vague, but upwards of 90% of the time you should have no problem figuring out how to advance. Timing (day of week or time of day) can be important.

Reactions: Asphyx

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
@Thermophob : I'm asking if I need to download the bugfix to use the new content in 0.80. I downloaded 0.80, and I was hoping to avoid downloading 0.80b if there aren't any fixes to content between 0.79 and 0.80. One of the comments seemed to indicate that the fix was for something early in the game, but I didn't see anything specific about the bugs being fixed.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I have not this..sorry I am french.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
any hints for new cosplay pics??
ill try that in the processes of
Enjoy

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
i,
Due to the fact a bug was found the original mega was taken down probably when the fix was released. Thanks to @Retro the op is updated and the links should work now.

0.80b is supposed to be working fine except for

Which @Faerin has said will be addressed in the next version as it's not game stopping.

You checked the change log in the OP?
No, you obviously didn't, of all the games here MotH is probably the best when it comes to change logs.

Huh??
0.80b is the current version, the one from the OP
m downloaded from the first page ... but got abug at ashley study at 15 pm ..... is it a file has been fixed yet ??

Socratic

Nov 13, 2017
The Animations have totally ruined this for me. The still images were hot because they let the imagination do some work but these animations are clunky, robotic and not the least bit sexy. Might as well be watching two toasters smashing together with a couple of water balloons on the side of one of them.

Katorn

Sep 27, 2017
No idea what to do to improve Debbie , have 11 force , 3 stars , gym give anything more , tennis well kinda bugged when sophia is here ...
Any help will be great , thx

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes