Blackj

May 21, 2018
In version 7.8 (extra) there were some errors in the translation in the veronica scene on the beach, because the dialogue appeared in English in the Spanish language, I hope it was corrected in this version of the game

Thank you very much for updating it immediately

huyetdutrang

Apr 7, 2018
Someone help me pls, T__T i stuck at venorica do chore in maid house, spank her many times (>15 times) but just get 1 point, cant get another point to continues game, anyone know pls guide me, tks!!

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
This is strange, I've never had any problems with this game before but now it sometimes freezes up during dialogue and I cant do anything but click on the phone and then quit the game.

Also if you meet with Angel again before doing all the workouts with Debbie then you will no longer get the points.

So far I still have not figured out the problem with Ashley's 29th and 30th pics.

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Someone help me pls, T__T i stuck at venorica do chore in maid house, spank her many times (>15 times) but just get 1 point, cant get another point to continues game, anyone know pls guide me, tks!!
You have to spank her 12 times , no more. 6 on each cheek.

Reactions: Carlo S

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
It is all comes down to personal opinion. Some people don't like animations, but there are just as many people that do.
Animations, if used sparingly, are fine or have been in use for the whole game. As a new trick the developer has learned and feels the need to bloat a game with his new found knowledge is a good way to loose followers in a game. A few games now seem to have went from mostly stills to mostly animations once the dev found out how to do them. Lust Affect [v0.980] [Kosmos Games] is one that went from a good spoof game to trash due to over use of animations.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes