Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Animations, if used sparingly, are fine or have been in use for the whole game. As a new trick the developer has learned and feels the need to bloat a game with his new found knowledge is a good way to loose followers in a game. A few games now seem to have went from mostly stills to mostly animations once the dev found out how to do them. Lust Affect [v0.980] [Kosmos Games] is one that went from a good spoof game to trash due to over use of animations.
This doesn't change my initial comment. Again, it all comes down to personal opinion. Some people don't like them, others do. You say adding so many animations are a good way to lose followers, but not doing it can have the same effect among the other camp.

Reactions: Carlo S and UncleVT
R

RWaites

Read the guide but can't see where it mentions Veronica and going to the park to unlock it.
It's been a long time but the hint on your phone should say something about being carefull when vvisiting mom in her room at night, then you should get caught by Veronica and the next day at dinner she will suggest to mom about sunbathing on the roof Saturday Morning, the next time you see Veronica at breakfast you should get the option to reard her with a day out at the park

R

Rekt.

so i choose Claire as super women but she said no but the game is 100% achievement in all girl i revisit next day at park & caught in indefinite loop of 3 sentence i wonder angel is here under development & cant see at night can't save nothing so i have to close it manually can't go to map also its a bug i think.

LuckySpike

May 30, 2017
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Do I have to travel at night and meet Angel first before even training with Debbie at the Gym, since I am stuck at having max 6 points... I keep reading comments here and end up getting more and more confused.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
so i choose Claire as super women but she said no but the game is 100% achievement in all girl i revisit next day at park & caught in indefinite loop of 3 sentence i wonder angel is here under development & cant see at night can't save nothing so i have to close it manually can't go to map also its a bug i think.
Developer knows about that bug, but as it doesn't really influence your progression, it will wait till next version. Which is in 14 days.
For now, just leave after superhero kisses you.
PS, none of answers is true. Something we already knew from various hints.

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Do I have to travel at night and meet Angel first before even training with Debbie at the Gym, since I am stuck at having max 6 points... I keep reading comments here and end up getting more and more confused.
Upload save here, that somebody can look at it.
If you cant progress in Gym anymore, then play tennis with her in morning.

Reactions: Carlo S
R

RWaites

What doe's the phone hint say? I met Angel then went to speak with Debby at thePolice Station then trained with her at the Gymat 12:00 then 08:00 next morning went to the tennis court

LuckySpike

May 30, 2017
phone says: "debby is working daily at the station". 6 points and one star, her dialogue is still about veronica. can't meet angel during the night either, and I still don't have the court unlocked.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
phone says: "debby is working daily at the station". 6 points and one star, her dialogue is still about veronica. can't meet angel during the night either, and I still don't have the court unlocked.
Could you attach your save, please? I'll take a look to see what you're missing.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
If Angel isn't the mom then it's someone from her company, probably doing human testing in the bit you can't enter.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes