Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
What doe's the phone hint say? I met Angel then went to speak with Debby at thePolice Station then trained with her at the Gymat 12:00 then 08:00 next morning went to the tennis court
I'm having the same issue, I walk each night, but I don't meet up with Angel the second time
I've already completed the Gym with Debbie as well as the part with Sofia, although
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've included my latest save as well as a screen of the contacts.
Capture.JPG

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm having the same issue, I walk each night, but I don't meet up with Angel the second time
I've already completed the Gym with Debbie as well as the part with Sofia, although

I've included my latest save as well as a screen of the contacts.
View attachment 132328
Change the time of day to midnight and using your map, start walking home from any of the other locations. Then speak to officer Debby at the police station the next day.

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
how to do this i have done it multiple times but nothing happens
You have to go to the tennis court at 07.00, but first you need to go to gym at 12.00, go to the second training room and click on officer Debbie, play through the scene and then do bench presses, choose to increase weight to 50kg. you need to do the gym 3 times before you can play tennis.

R

RWaites

Man_of_the_house_v080b_Extra does not start. black screen.
Try this
I don't know if these will help but Here are some possible solutions:
- Reload the game.
-Change the graphics quality.
- Move the game to another location (preferably with write permission).
- Run as administrator (to force those permissions).
- Make sure your anti-virus software is not blocking it.
- Exclude the whole game folder and subfolders in your Antivirus
-Changing your monitor's resolution and the resolution in the drop down menu of the game to match.

Ex: If your monitor's resolution is 1920 x 1080, you should set the game's resolution to the same setting.
For everyone having the resolution error at startup, these steps might help:

1 Reinstalling your graphics drivers.
2 Disabling Full Screen Optimization:
2.1 Right click on Man of the house.exe and select properties.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Okay I figured out the problem with the missing Ashley pics, you just have to do it twice, once with Zoom in and another time without zooming in.

Also the problem I mentioned with the game freezing is because I was clicking too fast which I believe has been a problem before.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How to buy a tuxedo for the date? I seem to be stuck at that part, can't access the dates for the three characters.
The tuxedo is at the mall in the clothing store but you'll have to ask Veronica on a date in order to trigger needing to buy the tux.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So we have a new update v0.8.0b
But the incest patch is always 0.7.9? Is ok to play with an old incest patch?
Also... i am wrong or the walk is too 0.7.9? If i am wrong please can someone post it^^

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes