cru

Jul 14, 2017
so i've found the collectible for the forbidden lotus series.
where is the army one?

also how do you make a spoiler button here?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
i think Emma is the angel hero, but i cant select it when meeting her in the park, i guess we have to wait for next update?
The suspect list is pretty small. Either its claire, the way she acts when on the topic makes her look suspicious. Or its emma and claire knows about it and just acts strangely while on the topic...maybe shes jealous. Or its Veronica... which I think is unlikely. I'm leaning towards claire since she has access to the mc's room. Wouldn't be the 1st time that the obvious choice is wrong though lol. It being emma would be a curve ball for me.

Reactions: Carlo S

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
so i've found the collectible for the forbidden lotus series.
where is the army one?

also how do you make a spoiler button here?
[ SPOILER ]Spoiler text here[/ SPOILER] (no spaces).

If you want to give your spoiler a title, then use [ SPOILER = "Title here"]Spoiler text here[/ SPOILER ] (again, no spaces).

Or you can click on the "+" and select "Spoiler".

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Is there an updated "mapping" file? The link to the link above says it's still for 0.7.9...
Also, can't really remember, but does some kind soul bless us with a crunched version of this game- or can you not do it with Unity? Is it only Ren'py games that can be compressed?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
It's been a long time but the hint on your phone should say something about being carefull when vvisiting mom in her room at night, then you should get caught by Veronica and the next day at dinner she will suggest to mom about sunbathing on the roof Saturday Morning, the next time you see Veronica at breakfast you should get the option to reard her with a day out at the park
Thanks man.

EDIT:

Nah no matter how many times I enter the mothers room Veronica never spies on us. No matter I'll just leave the game alone for a while and restart when its finished. That way I can do it step by step and should trigger everything.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
So, who do you think Angel's real name is? I thought it was Veronica for the way she acts and laughs, but I was wrong, guess we may or may not find out her true identity in the next update

Menutsal

Dec 10, 2017
I can't find Angel in the park at 00:00. It keep tell me "The lights aren't working... come back during the day".
I already blackmailed debby and got all the achievments.

What am I missing?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes