La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
Debby is always in the changing room and never talks with me???
Can't play Debby needs some arm muscle thing but i'm maxed out with training.
Go to gym click on her raise it to 5 then go to police station confront about veronica & megan then go to tennis court at 7am raise it to 20 then go to police station blackmail her then weekend go to tennis court meet shopia at entrance 2 times

Emmanuelle

May 3, 2018

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
that's what I thought, but Emma doesn't giggle when you talk to her like the hero does. her mannerisms remind me more of Sophia or Ashley, however neither of them fit the body type...
Well it can't be any of the five listed now. But it has to be someone that Bob has met...

Reactions: La'Zaa

kakaroto1969

Jun 4, 2017
MEGA 0.8.0b bugfix: - --------- Walkthrough 0.8.0 ---- Mapping with new characters ---- Save 0.7.9 (262) ----- Cosplay Collectables with pics and all the places to find (with the answer for the Quiz) ----- All the Dates, All emails and Ashley and Sophia, Mall Fashion Show ----- @dr FeelGood - Torrent -

------------
Thanks a lot to @Carlos and @Faerin. This another great update, Congratulations on reaching a year, I can't believed how fast time flies.

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Well it can't be any of the five listed now. But it has to be someone that Bob has met...
And someone that the mother met since she obviously know who Angel really is and I bet it has something to do with the mother's job. I think I remember the MC talking about his mom's working on something and she was flushed when he mentioned that. I might be wrong so i'll have to replay the game confirm this.

TabTank

Aug 4, 2018
So I'm completely stuck. I can't spy on Debbie, she's up to 5 and have 1 star, but when I go to the police station she just talks about Veronica. Please help.

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Hello, I need some help with Ashley quest at the first stages I tell her that I will help her with her homework and when I go to her room at 3 o'clock (15:00) I just talk to her and then it just gives me +2 love from her. Am I doing something wrong or is it bugged? I have done all the online courses on the pc (intellect +15).

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So I'm completely stuck. I can't spy on Debbie, she's up to 5 and have 1 star, but when I go to the police station she just talks about Veronica. Please help.
Go to the police station at 9am when she'll be in the locker room changing clothes.

Reactions: Carlo S

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello, I need some help with Ashley quest at the first stages I tell her that I will help her with her homework and when I go to her room at 3 o'clock (15:00) I just talk to her and then it just gives me +2 love from her. Am I doing something wrong or is it bugged? I have done all the online courses on the pc (intellect +15).
Help her with history (twice), help her with math and then, when your stats are high enough, help her with biology.

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Help her with history (twice), help her with math and then, when your stats are high enough, help her with biology.
Thank you for replying to me mate. How do I help her with history? Do I go there at some specific hour? Because everytime I go her room I get a straightforward talk with no options and then it just gives me +2 love. Is it possible that it is bugged? I am playing the newest version.

Reactions: Carlo S and Sycho

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
that's what I thought, but Emma doesn't giggle when you talk to her like the hero does. her mannerisms remind me more of Sophia or Ashley, however neither of them fit the body type...
to be honest we dont see much of how Emma really is.... only in the café we see her and is kinda flirty, so i still think it may be her (because claire seems to know her.... unless is one that work in the same company?)

Reactions: Carlo S

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thank you for replying to me mate. How do I help her with history? Do I go there at some specific hour? Because everytime I go her room I get a straightforward talk with no options and then it just gives me +2 love. Is it possible that it is bugged? I am playing the newest version.
Hmm.. Could you post a save? I'll take a look and see what's going on. It should be 3pm (15:00) on a weekday when Ashley is home from school because after 4pm (16:00) she's on the phone and you won't be able to study with her until the following day.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes