Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Hmm.. Could you post a save? I'll take a look and see what's going on. It should be 3pm (15:00) on a weekday when Ashley is home from school because after 4pm (16:00) she's on the phone and you won't be able to study with her until the following day.
Here you go, hope it solves things.

Reactions: Carlo S and Sycho

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Select "Would you like some help?" during your conversation with Ashley about her homework. :)
Ok now I know it is bugged for me, because I get no option. When I talk to her I just get a 'Hey Ashley what are you up to?' and then the dialogue ends and I get +2 love. Should I download the game again?

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Ok now I know it is bugged for me, because I get no option. When I talk to her I just get a 'Hey Ashley what are you up to?' and then the dialogue ends and I get +2 love. Should I download the game again?
I haven't looked at your save, but quick question- did you cheat your stats up, or take some online classes? you intelligence might be too low....

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Which version are you playing? The latest one?

Reactions: Carlo S

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
How do you trigger the Angel event? I check the walkthrough but walking to and from the the mall at 6-7-8 pm does nothing, I have had dinners with the family but Idk if I already triggered her mention? some help please?

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
I haven't looked at your save, but quick question- did you cheat your stats up, or take some online classes? you intelligence might be too low....
I haven't used any cheats but I did take the online classes. My intellect is 15, as much as it is allowed from studying on the PC.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How do you trigger the Angel event? I check the walkthrough but walking to and from the the mall at 6-7-8 pm does nothing, I have had dinners with the family but Idk if I already triggered her mention? some help please?
Have breakfast with the girls on Saturday morning (after their rooftop yoga) and she will be talked about at the table. Afterwards, advance the time to.. I think 21:00 or 22:00. Ashley and mom will be watching the news and the vigilante (Angel) will be brought up during the newscast. Then travel to any location on the map and walk home. I'd recommend taking the cab to Neon and walk home from there.

Reactions: Carlo S and Zer0z

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yes, the v080b_Extra
The dialog I'm getting is as follows:

MC: Hey Ashley, what are you up to?
Ashley: Hey [MC], not much, just doing my homework.
Or trying to at least, this stuff is really hard...
Options: (Would you like some help?) or (I won't distract you any further then, good luck!)

After selecting "Would you like some help?"

Ashley: Really? That would be great!
Which topic can you help me with?

Options: (Maybe I could teach you some history)
(I could help you with math)
(What about biology?) *locked*

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
stuck with Debby line and cannot see she catch clothes.
How could i solve it?
It looks like you're missing a few things in your achievements that need done first in order to unlock the scene you're looking for.

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
The dialog I'm getting is as follows:

MC: Hey Ashley, what are you up to?
Ashley: Hey [MC], not much, just doing my homework.
Or trying to at least, this stuff is really hard...
Options: (Would you like some help?) or (I won't distract you any further then, good luck!)
Hey mate, thank you for the help, I solved it by downloading the game again and starting over. Cheers :)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes