chispasss

Jul 19, 2017
guys I need help I do not know how to get the last action of the detective event or the new angel event I do not know how it is done. A little help, thank you!

R

RWaites

guys I need help I do not know how to get the last action of the detective event or the new angel event I do not know how it is done. A little help, thank you!
Have you saved the women from the muggers and met Angel again? Go to the Police Station work out with Debby at the Gym12:00 a few times play tennis with her at07:00 weekday then go on Saturday and again Sunday meet sophia at entrace then afterwards go to Police Station and Blackmail Debbie go home to your room and get note from Angel

chispasss

Jul 19, 2017
Have you saved the women from the muggers and met Angel again? Go to the Police Station work out with Debby at the Gym12:00 a few times play tennis with her at07:00 weekday then go on Saturday and again Sunday meet sophia at entrace then afterwards go to Police Station and Blackmail Debbie go home to your room and get note from Angel

I have not saved the woman as it is done, what about tennis if I have done it but I do not go out to blackmail Debbie. sorry for my english but I use the translator thanks again

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I'm stuck with Debbie. The contacts screen tells me she works everyday @ police station. The only achievement i've unlocked is the first one in Alpha male.
Help please?

R

RWaites

I'm stuck with Debbie. The contacts screen tells me she works everyday @ police station. The only achievement i've unlocked is the first one in Alpha male.
Help please?
If you have met Angel once speak to the family at dinner and tell them you met her then go for a walk after dark I went to the gym then walking home met with the muggers and woman then
met Angel again? Go to the Police Station work out with Debby at the Gym12:00 a few times play tennis with her at07:00 weekday then go on Saturday and again Sunday meet sophia at entrace then afterwards go to Police Station and Blackmail Debbie go home to your room and get note from Angel

R

RWaites

I have not saved the woman as it is done, what about tennis if I have done it but I do not go out to blackmail Debbie. sorry for my english but I use the translator thanks again
[
If you have met Angel once speak to the family at dinner and tell them you met her then go for a walk after dark I went to the gym then walking home met with the muggers and woman then
Go to the Police Station work out with Debby at the Gym12:00 a few times play tennis with her at07:00 weekday then go on Saturday and again Sunday meet sophia at entrace then afterwards go to Police Station and Blackmail Debbie go home to your room and get note from Angel

U

User_10739

@Faerin, One Year of Man of the House - The next version will come with Ashley, and others events as well, is the "Special Edition" :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: - View attachment 128113 - :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
I would be more than happy with an all Veronica Anniversary Edition...

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I would be more than happy with an all Veronica Anniversary Edition...
Now, that's something I would like to see... furthering her training, and exploring her in depth. :D
PS, I see Ashley has jealousy points, and Mom has suspicion. Does anybody know what Faerin plans to do with this?

Reactions: Carlo S

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
anyone know the answers to the questions on the moms museum date?

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
I have a question. When around 10-20 mom's love points, there is a hint that her door left open after she has a bath. But i can't trigger this and it always says the door is locked. Any advice?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes