Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
A few games as of late have decided to jump onboard with the animations kick, and I am unsure as to why. Stills are by far better than animations.
I'm sorry but no...HELL NO....they are not! The only good thing about Stills is they take less time to render for the Dev and it's not enough to allow them to code more updates per release.

I will edit that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay I will try that.

Thanks
You have to do that scene twice and cum both zoomed in and Out to get all the pics.

Reactions: Carlo S

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Bug - If you go to the park at midnight to meet Angel and guess the name wrong then wait 24 hours you get stuck in a loop that keeps saying "it's too dark to see anything"

O

Old Bear

This new hotfix, is now the official, but only for the "New Players", is for the bug with Megan and officer Debby in the Police Station, for those that play the new version is unnecessary ;););) === ----------------------------------------------------- MEGA 0.8.0c (HOTFIX) -
Thanks, bro, for the link the walkthrough and for always help me, @Faerin, your game is the top game, is the best, thanks :FeelsGoodMan:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
This new hotfix, is now the official, but only for the "New Players", is for the bug with Megan and officer Debby in the Police Station, for those that play the new version is unnecessary ;););) === ----------------------------------------------------- MEGA 0.8.0c (HOTFIX) -
Thanks, added to OP.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Bug - If you go to the park at midnight to meet Angel and guess the name wrong then wait 24 hours you get stuck in a loop that keeps saying "it's too dark to see anything"
Don't worry champ, developer is active here, and he warned us. You can download fixed version from the first post...

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017

if it's his I do not see where it's marked for the letter ?
When MC talk with Debby, and go for the house, You can see in the event him talking, I need go and sleep, when he are in the bedroom He'll find the letter, I'll put in the walkthrough, but always look first in the hints and You'll never loose something, I need play only with the hints for to do the Walkthrough, and sometimes I can forget anything ;););)

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018

View attachment 117546
Overview:

In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women!
Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
* Depending on your preferences.​

Updated: Aug 4, 2018
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: v0.8.0c Extra
Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Portugese, Dutch and Russian
Genre:
Extra version: You can use your phone to use cheats

Installation & Troubleshooting:

Change-logs:

Download:
- - - - - -

CG (0.7.9): - -
Thanks to @Carlo S, @Faerin for the dl links & thanks to @Benjy for the CG

Extra:
- - - - -
Thanks to @Carlo S for the Walkthrough

View attachment 9354 View attachment 9357 View attachment 9358 View attachment 9359 View attachment 9360 View attachment 9363 View attachment 9361
Whats is cg game?

draco0804

Jul 22, 2017
When MC talk with Debby, and go for the house, You can see in the event him talking, I need go and sleep, when he are in the bedroom He'll find the letter, I'll put in the walkthrough, but always look first in the hints and You'll never loose something, I need play only with the hints for to do the Walkthrough, and sometimes I can forget anything.
and pictures of the 0.8.0 I have not found yet

Saladin4678

Jun 21, 2018
Hey guys, i am stuck Amy's quest. i take the massage oil from amy and i can see vault on the achievments but i cant see vault on the map. i did massage oil then go to neon club to talk amy but nothing?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes