el_duderino

Nov 30, 2017
It says, that I have to improve my relations to Debby. (She only talks about Veronika with me)
I think, I need the new version.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Bug on Veronica. I can not get a photo of her kitchen maid uniform. Without that I can not get her to lose her panties.
So basically that wipes out progress with Amy too. Achievements shows it done. I have 4 stars and 50 whips.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I play v0.8.0.
Then download 0.8.0c from first post in this thread. Backup your saves, and transfer them to new game location once you extract bugfixed version.

Bug on Veronica. I can not get a photo of her kitchen maid uniform. Without that I can not get her to lose her panties.
So basically that wipes out progress with Amy too. Achievements shows it done. I have 4 stars and 50 whips.
You will get missing pics once you achieve photographic memory, on date with her. To take her panties you need to spank her 6 times on each butt.

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites

MichaDD

Jul 12, 2017
Then download 0.8.0c from first post in this thread. Backup your saves, and transfer them to new game location once you extract bugfixed version.

You will get missing pics once you achieve photographic memory, on date with her. To take her panties you need to spank her 6 times on each butt.
Ok. Thanks.

Reactions: Thermophob
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes