Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Is Amy bugged in this version (0.8c)? I can't progress beyond 10 hearts and 3 stars with her. I have Veronica all the way up past the sauna event, and Claire is up to naked roof yoga. However, I cannot get Amy to say anything past the initial drink dialogue at Neon. Am I missing something or is it a bug?
Go to her apartment, at Vault.

R

RWaites

Is Amy bugged in this version (0.8c)? I can't progress beyond 10 hearts and 3 stars with her. I have Veronica all the way up past the sauna event, and Claire is up to naked roof yoga. However, I cannot get Amy to say anything past the initial drink dialogue at Neon. Am I missing something or is it a bug?
Is the vault open on your map?

Reactions: LeRescator

Tord_Ivel

Donor
Oct 3, 2017
Is the vault open on your map?
Nope, which is why it's concerning. I can't seem to trigger the dialogue that opens up that location. The mobile phone hint just states that I should I have a drink with Amy at the Neon, and Amy is only doing her initial drink dialogue there...

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Nope, which is why it's concerning. I can't seem to trigger the dialogue that opens up that location. The mobile phone hint just states that I should I have a drink with Amy at the Neon, and Amy is only doing her initial drink dialogue there...
Would you mind posting your save? I'll take a look and see what's going on.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
the hint for Veronica says she is pretty close to amy, and i should have a drink with Amy at Neon to know her a little better.
Amy says to improve relations with Claire for now.
How far you went with Claire? With massages?

PS do you play with all stats maxed?

Don joe

Jul 14, 2017
stuck with debby,

– 10.00AM – Try to blackmail Her (Police Station) +5 Strenght

cant seem to blackmail her but done the tennis court before and i should be on this point?

impzz

Jun 1, 2017
I just started. Is there a mod or a c heat for money or something? I really don't want to grind too much

Don joe

Jul 14, 2017
Hotfix is about something else. You should be able to do this without hotfix. Go and see spoilers in my previous post. I explained you all in details.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have 10 points with her but cant seem to blackmail her, only thing i cant work out is what would i blackmail her with because i dont have anything to do so yet.

Tord_Ivel

Donor
Oct 3, 2017
I just started. Is there a mod or a c heat for money or something? I really don't want to grind too much
Assuming you downloaded from the OP, open your phone and click on the 'spy' icon (bottom left). There you should be able to adjust almost everything (including money). Although I would recommend not changing the girls' stats unless you know what you are doing as you may miss some stuff.

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
Please help me

claire finish
ashley finish
veronica finish
amy finish
sophia finish

I follow walkthrough. But debby and detective do not start. How will I do?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes