Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
lowered them to 8 went to police station at 10am, can only ask on date or talk about megan,
Phone says, I should focus on improving my realtionship with Angel for now?

thank you for the help <3
Emh, you made few errors in progression order. You were supposed to meet Angel for second time, than go to blackmailing Debby route, and after you finish it meet Angel third time, and finish her route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Carlo S

Don joe

Jul 14, 2017
Emh, you made few errors in progression order. You were supposed to meet Angel for second time, than go to blackmailing Debby route, and after you finish it meet Angel third time, and finish her route.
ty ty ty, i i missed out the thugs because im lazy and taxi everywhere ! you are the best

O

Old Bear

MEGA 0.8.0c hotfix -

------ Walkthrough 0.8.0 ----- Save 0.7.9 ---- Cosplay Collectables with pics ----- All the Dates (Mom, Veronica and Ashley) ----- Fake emails, and Ashley and Sophia Fashion Show (Mall) ----
Dr Feel Good: Torrent -
Thanks, bro, i found what I want :FeelsGoodMan:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
How to trigger this?
This is an Ashley's event.
MC wil receive a text from Ashley, 12.00 hours in the Saturday, after give to Her the lingerie and the bath scenes, need 50 love points, for open this events always walk inside the house, go from the MC bedroom for the foyer (entrance - side by the living room) 90% will be right, have only one event with text in the living room :):):)

Obiwanscheese

Sep 8, 2017
Unlocking The Vault
This one is a little tricky depending on how far you have advanced with the Hearts for Amy.
The Hearts for Amy needs to be at 9 (only), not any more than that and you should have already given her Veronicas' Panties at the Gym to get the Massage Oil.
With the Hearts at 9 you can talk to Amy at the Neon Club and she will invite you to her apartment which is located in the Vault. Now the "Vault" is Unlocked.

i did it 5 heart to 10 heart at neaon club at step by step but i cant see on the map.. see in achievments.

Edit: i did it v.0.7.9 i cant it v.0.8.0b
Is Amy bugged in this version (0.8c)? I can't progress beyond 10 hearts and 3 stars with her. I have Veronica all the way up past the sauna event, and Claire is up to naked roof yoga. However, I cannot get Amy to say anything past the initial drink dialogue at Neon. Am I missing something or is it a bug?
Just tested this as well in 0.8.0b myself (haven't dowloaded c just yet) and above suggests it's an issue in c as well - doesn't work, but having copied the save file across back to 0.7.9 and it allows the dialogue that opens the vault to go ahead.

Transferring the file back to 0.7.9 allows it to happen if you decrease Amy's love to 9

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
MC wil receive a text from Ashley, 12.00 hours in the Saturday, after give to Her the lingerie and the bath scenes, need 50 love points, for open this events always walk inside the house, go from the MC bedroom for the foyer (entrance - side by the living room) 90% will be right, have only one event with text in the living room :):):)
Thanks, it worked.

y1p

Jul 30, 2018
U guys know how to have dinner at the beginning?whatever i clicked it told me'Let's have dinner first' and once l left the kitchen i could't go back either.Is that a bug or sth?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
U guys know how to have dinner at the beginning?whatever i clicked it told me'Let's have dinner first' and once l left the kitchen i could't go back either.Is that a bug or sth?
Claire starts dinner at 17:00 and dinner is always ready by 18:00... if that helps you out any.

Reactions: LeRescator
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes