theonexd

Aug 20, 2017
Hello, I don't know if this happens only to me, if it's a glitch or if it has a purpose ... but if it's a glitch, Faerin, can it be fixed?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello, I don't know if this happens only to me, if it's a glitch or if it has a purpose ... but if it's a glitch, Faerin, can it be fixed?

Thanks!
Its not a glitch it so she looks mad like an asshole that she is at the start of the game.

theonexd

Aug 20, 2017
Its not a glitch it so she looks mad like an asshole that she is at the start of the game.
Ok... Is only that, every time I play from the beginning, that line that seems like a burn mark or a tattoo bothers me the first 10 to 20 minutes... but, well... thanks for the response.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm update my windows 7 and still have resolution error :(
You can set it to the same as your monitor settings are and it should work for you.
Make sure its native to your monitor.

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
I do not think I have the letter of the superwomen in the room.
for a long time have I done all the misions ?

I can talk with the policewoman for blackmail, and then I go to my room or I change hours but not a letter

R

RWaites

I'm update my windows 7 and still have resolution error :(
-Changing your monitor's resolution and the resolution in the drop down menu of the game to match.

Ex: If your monitor's resolution is 1920 x 1080, you should set the game's resolution to the same setting.
For everyone having the resolution error at startup, these steps might help:

1 Reinstalling your graphics drivers.
2 Disabling Full Screen Optimization:
2.1 Right click on Man of the house.exe and select properties.
2.2 Click on compatibility.
2.3 Disable fullscreen optimization.
2.4 Click apply and ok.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018

I can talk with the policewoman for blackmail, and then I go to my room or I change hours but not a letter

Obviously you didn't complete first achievement with Debby. Did you play tennis with her at weekends?

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites
R

RWaites

Speak with Debby at the police station about Angel then workout with her at 12:00 in the Gym until she has at least 5 Arnms then play tennis with her at 07:00 weekday then go on Saturday and again Sunday meet sophia at entrace afterwards go to Police Station and Blackmail Debbie go home to your room and get note from Angel

Tord_Ivel

Donor
Oct 3, 2017
Is Amy bugged in this version (0.8c)? I can't progress beyond 10 hearts and 3 stars with her. I have Veronica all the way up past the sauna event, and Claire is up to naked roof yoga. However, I cannot get Amy to say anything past the initial drink dialogue at Neon. Am I missing something or is it a bug?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I'm stuck with Debbie. The contacts screen tells me she works everyday @ police station. The only achievement i've unlocked is the first one in Alpha male.
Help please?
Patch 080c fixed this issue. In case someone encountered it you have to update the game and afterwards visit the police station in the morning.

Reactions: Carlo S

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
Usually takes two or three days for someone, in this case Benjy, to upload the CG's. Most folks also wait a few days to make sure the game is bug free before playing it and then doing the ripping so. They will come, no worries.

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA 0.8.0c hotfix -

------ Walkthrough 0.8.0 ----- Save 0.7.9 ---- Cosplay Collectables with pics ----- All the Dates (Mom, Veronica and Ashley) ----- Fake emails, and Ashley and Sophia Fashion Show (Mall) ----
Dr Feel Good: Torrent -

lykkemand

Jun 16, 2018
i am stuck with the Amy and getting the vault, scene.
been waiting for Veronica and took the cab home alot.
it says to have a drink with Amy, and i talk to her at the club at first when arrive at 0.00 but she invite me indoor, says she loves talking to me, and then she goes outside without having a drink with me or talk about the vault.
where am i wrong??

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i am stuck with the Amy and getting the vault, scene.
been waiting for Veronica and took the cab home alot.
it says to have a drink with Amy, and i talk to her at the club at first when arrive at 0.00 but she invite me indoor, says she loves talking to me, and then she goes outside without having a drink with me or talk about the vault.
where am i wrong??
What the hint says :):):)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes