Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Hey guys, i am stuck Amy's quest. i take the massage oil from amy and i can see vault on the achievments but i cant see vault on the map. i did massage oil then go to neon club to talk amy but nothing?

This is incomplete as you have Museum, and Tennis court, which appeared in newer releases.

Reactions: Carlo S

Saladin4678

Jun 21, 2018

This is incomplete as you have Museum, and Tennis court, which appeared in newer releases.

Unlocking The Vault
This one is a little tricky depending on how far you have advanced with the Hearts for Amy.
The Hearts for Amy needs to be at 9 (only), not any more than that and you should have already given her Veronicas' Panties at the Gym to get the Massage Oil.
With the Hearts at 9 you can talk to Amy at the Neon Club and she will invite you to her apartment which is located in the Vault. Now the "Vault" is Unlocked.

i did it 5 heart to 10 heart at neaon club at step by step but i cant see on the map.. see in achievments.

Edit: i did it v.0.7.9 i cant it v.0.8.0b

Katorn

Sep 27, 2017
Finally done this update .... Feel that we worst i played in this game . Not the update is bad , just the way you have to do is bad , not friendly , not clear even with hint .
Hope next update will be more clear about the way you have to do .

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Has all the bugs been fixed yet?

I have not played this in a few months so its time to try again.

Reactions: Carlo S

draco0804

Jul 22, 2017
have angel on 100% only if I now go to watch at 10 o'clock debby did you get another blackmail letter says mc no debby and debby so something is not working as it should what should I do in handy tips is synonymous nothing in it and debby stands at 75% and you have not found the pictures 0.8.0 yet please help me

MichaDD

Jul 12, 2017
I`m stuck with Ashley. How do I get the new events with her? I have the the walkthrough. But if I got between 3-5pm in her room I can only talk with her but not help with her homework. Can anyone help me, please?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Unlocking The Vault
Edit: i did it v.0.7.9 i cant it v.0.8.0b
I don't understand you. If you did it in 0.7.9 Why didn't you just transfer your saves in 0.8.0?
Lower her points to 9, not to ten, and talk again. You should see Vault, next to sex shop.

133468_Vault.jpg

I`m stuck with Ashley. How do I get the new events with her? I have the the walkthrough. But if I got between 3-5pm in her room I can only talk with her but not help with her homework. Can anyone help me, please?
You need to rise your stats before tutoring her.

R

RWaites

have angel on 100% only if I now go to watch at 10 o'clock debby did you get another blackmail letter says mc no debby and debby so something is not working as it should what should I do in handy tips is synonymous nothing in it and debby stands at 75% and you have not found the pictures 0.8.0 yet please help me
Have you played tennis with her 07:00 weekday then againat 07:00 Saturday and Sunday meeting Sophia at the entrance to the courts after which you Blackmail Debby at the PoliceStation with video ofSophia and go home to your bedroom

draco0804

Jul 22, 2017
Have you played tennis with her 07:00 weekday then againat 07:00 Saturday and Sunday meeting Sophia at the entrance to the courts after which you Blackmail Debby at the PoliceStation with video ofSophia and go home to your bedroom
thanks RWaites have found my mistake and have debby now 100% now only missing the 2 images of 0.8.0

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes