Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How do I use items on myself?
The only items that you can use on yourself are the candy bars, energy drinks, cigarettes and perfume (cologne). Those decrease your hunger, reduce stress or increase your hygiene a little. The other items, such as the mattress, alarm clock and sportswear are automatic depending on where you are at that time ingame.

Utinil

Aug 19, 2017
Hello, anyone knows the exact location of the collectible in the perfumery ???
The trick to this one is it doesn't appear until you have unlocked at least 1 other specific collectible. I was checking back after every collectible and it didn't show up until I found the one in the Park Trash Can. I do not know if you need other specific collectibles, but you absolutely need that one.

jnewbold

Jun 22, 2018
I've been having issues with veronica in all of 8.0 releases. She won't refuse to do the laundry making it impossible to move on with her. Is it just me or is it a bug?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I've been having issues with veronica in all of 8.0 releases. She won't refuse to do the laundry making it impossible to move on with her. Is it just me or is it a bug?
She's not supposed to refuse; she's your slave. Her desire is to please her master. If you gave her the maid outfit (in her room at home) and threatened to tell her boss (at club Neon) about the arrest, she'll eat out of the palm of your hands.

sven123

Jun 5, 2018
I have pretty much finished the game, except
  • the museum date with Claire (need 24*, only have 23, presumably because of the next 2 items)
  • the second wakeup call event (presumably because I am missing the next item)
  • one of the yoga events (see image):
upload_2018-8-4_22-53-1.png

Can anyone tell me what the missing yoga event is and how I can get it??

jnewbold

Jun 22, 2018
She's not supposed to refuse; she's your slave. Her desire is to please her master. If you gave her the maid outfit (in her room at home) and threatened to tell her boss (at club Neon) about the arrest, she'll eat out of the palm of your hands.
In past versions she would refuse to do laundry and then you take her in your room to take her panties.

Reactions: Sycho

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
I can't progress with debbie at all for some reason, I've followed the walkthrough to a T and still no luck. I cant get the event with her and megan to trigger at the police station, I can't talke to veronica about her arrest to help with megan. I am completely stuck. Any help?

Feel free to PM with and help, thanks!

Clainy

May 20, 2018
So I'm having trouble with the mom path. the hint is telling me to help with yoga but when I do she tells me its too advanced and that I should do yoga with the family on saturday. i go on saturday and we get through the warm up but when she tells me its about to get harder the only choice i have is to quit yoga. what am i missing?

babloo

Jun 13, 2018
hii
plz some one help i m stuck at debby ,
when should i talk to her in police station (when she was talking to the girl from coffee shop
i try every possible time

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes