Sulin

May 19, 2018
I have the same problem again, cant get veronica´s panties becouse i dnt take the photo in the kitchen. Dont know what to do.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
i can't find angel after the event of the police, i go to the 00:00 a park and no pass nothing
If you have successfully blackmailed Officer Debby, read what the MC says and what the Phone Hint tells you about next step for "Angel"... Go To Your Room!

There you find an envelope with a message to meet at the Park at 00:00
You can't meet her without knowing first to meet her, it's a game trigger man! :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Faerin, again made a excellent version, with many things and a good way for play and enjoy each scene. Thanks Amigo ;););)
How do I install the incest patch?
Only change the Mapping for the other inside the game, here is the Mapping
I have the same problem again, cant get veronica´s panties becouse i dnt take the photo in the kitchen. Dont know what to do.
In the second time don't have pic in the kitchen, is in Her bedroom :):):)

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
How do I install the incest patch?
Inside the patch folder when unpacking/unzipping you find a file called "mapping".
This file also exist in your game folder, visible under the start game icon.
copy the patch mapping file, drop it in an empty space where you see the game's mapping, Override, now the mapping will change the names to Mom etc.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Is there an updated "mapping" file? The link to the link above says it's still for 0.7.9...
Also, can't really remember, but does some kind soul bless us with a crunched version of this game- or can you not do it with Unity? Is it only Ren'py games that can be compressed?
The mapping 0.7.9 works fine with game version 0.8.0, nothing has changed in terms of characters and names from 0.7.9 to 0.8.0

mr smith

Jul 9, 2017
There's a troubleshooting thread I started that will have Mac installation instructions for using Wine.

Didn't work for me. I get an error that says warning: taskset/cpuset not available on your platform! when trying to use wine tricks to install core fonts on a MacBook Pro. Has anyone actually got it to work on a Mac? I'd be happy to support the developer if there was a mac version.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA 0.8.0b bugfix: - --------- Walkthrough 0.8.0 ---- Mapping with new characters ---- Save 0.7.9 (262) ----- Cosplay Collectables with pics and all the places to find (with the answer for the Quiz) ----- All the Dates, All emails and Ashley and Sophia, Mall Fashion Show ----- @dr FeelGood - Torrent -

------------

Afro888

Jan 5, 2018
Inside the patch folder when unpacking/unzipping you find a file called "mapping".
This file also exist in your game folder, visible under the start game icon.
copy the patch mapping file, drop it in an empty space where you see the game's mapping, Override, now the mapping will change the names to Mom etc.
Thank you

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Now We need wait the second part of the "Trilogy" Who is the Angel? Is she lying to MC? I don't believe, maybe a new character from the past, and the mystery continues, @Faerin knows ;););) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ A Great Weekend for all the Brothers ;););)

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
i think Emma is the angel hero, but i cant select it when meeting her in the park, i guess we have to wait for next update?
that's what I thought, but Emma doesn't giggle when you talk to her like the hero does. her mannerisms remind me more of Sophia or Ashley, however neither of them fit the body type...

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes