CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
The Animations have totally ruined this for me. The still images were hot because they let the imagination do some work but these animations are clunky, robotic and not the least bit sexy. Might as well be watching two toasters smashing together with a couple of water balloons on the side of one of them.
A few games as of late have decided to jump onboard with the animations kick, and I am unsure as to why. Stills are by far better than animations.

Reactions: JonathanSmiftIII

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Play 0.7.9 but I don´t know how to start the "Claire quest " and how is she. The walkthrough say nothing about her, please help!

SweetJesus

Jan 16, 2018
The is a endless loop, when i go to the park after meeting angel there.
Need to close the game because i cant leave it.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
i,

m downloaded from the first page ... but got abug at ashley study at 15 pm ..... is it a file has been fixed yet ??
What version do you have? v0.80b is the fixed version.

why is Angel's name "????"
You haven't been introduced?

Play 0.7.9 but I don´t know how to start the "Claire quest " and how is she. The walkthrough say nothing about her, please help!
Don't know about Claire quest, be surprised if it's not in the WT and you missed it. However, you can d/l 0.80b and have the latest version. The save folder can be copied from version to version.

The is a endless loop, when i go to the park after meeting angel there.
Need to close the game because i cant leave it.
This has been rasied and as you do not need to return to the park, @Faerin has said it will be fixed for the next version.

Reactions: Carlo S

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
It really needs a 12 hour skip button now.

Also can you guess who Angel is or is not knowing the end of the update?

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
A few games as of late have decided to jump onboard with the animations kick, and I am unsure as to why. Stills are by far better than animations.
It is all comes down to personal opinion. Some people don't like animations, but there are just as many people that do.

Reactions: Carlo S

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
What version do you have? v0.80b is the fixed version.

You haven't been introduced?

Don't know about Claire quest, be surprised if it's not in the WT and you missed it. However, you can d/l 0.80b and have the latest version. The save folder can be copied from version to version.

This has been rasied and as you do not need to return to the park, @Faerin has said it will be fixed for the next version.
Maybe you not read the change-logs for 0.7.9 there is clear mention " first date with Claire " is there someone to help me out and start this quest.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Change-logs mention clear 0.7.9 "first date with Claire" and 2 new location but I found only the Museum with Mom. How to start the Claire quest??

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Anyone know if v.0.69 is the first scene with officer Debbie and Veronica ? in the interigation room ?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes