dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Read through the last couple pages, and didn't see an answer... is it necessary to get 0.80b if I already have 0.80 and a save from 0.79? Are any of the bugs being fixed for the latest release, or are they from earlier in the game? Just trying to avoid downloading again. Thx!

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Why can't I see the park on the map?
I don't have park in the map. I can't speak with angel.
we are two.
Because you haven't progressed to that yet. To unlock park you must complete training with Veronica, up till she proves she is loyal... See the walkthrough.

Read through the last couple pages, and didn't see an answer... is it necessary to get 0.80b if I already have 0.80 and a save from 0.79? Are any of the bugs being fixed for the latest release, or are they from earlier in the game? Just trying to avoid downloading again. Thx!
How do you imagine to see new content in old version?

Reactions: Carlo S

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
You're always welcome, Brother, and thanks a lot for the support, You're the best ;););)
This told by you, dearest Brother, is far more than a compliment... especially because it's coming from a member who did and is still doing so much for all of us here. Highest respect for you, then, you're an example (with no offense for all the other good friends here, of course).

With best regards,

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
why cant i play this now? i cant update my windows 7 because im missing the authentication shit so is there any solutions left?
There are quite a few methods for Activating and Authenticating Win7 available so you can use Windows Update. Just be careful and be sure to have anti virus before you try to download them. Best bet is via Torrent!
Guys any clue for when we'll have 0.8.0 walkthrough?
Pls give 0.8.0 walkthrough :3
The walkthrough is in the game itself...sort of....
There is a hint section that tells you what you need to do and it is quite good at moving you along!

Reactions: Carlo S
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes