R

RWaites

How can u get the points needed for policeofficer debby?
Tell Family about meeting Angel at Saturday Breakfast Speak with Debby at the PoliceStation about Angel>work out with her at the Gym 12:00 2or 3times until she has 5 Macho(arms) > play tennis with her weekday 07:00>Go to Tennis CourtSat & Sun 07:00 meet Sophi at entrance play wirth Debby>find Angel again >go to the Police Station blackmail Debby with video of Sophia

R

RWaites

[SPOILER="What's next? Update"
Please let me know what you would like to see in the next version.
You can selected multiple, I'll try to make a balanced selection, depending on the votes.

Uncovering Angel's true identity. 126

Fun at the beach with Ashley & Sophia. 228

Veronica doing her chores, wearing her new leather outfit. 82

Extending the sex scene with Claire, after the date. 103

Getting to know Emma better. 169

A new job, with a sex scene.

779 votes total 23 hours left

rendurial

May 29, 2018
What hints for Veronica say? Do that.
Thanks for trying to help, but there are no hints for anyone except The Angel. Like I said, I've progressed to the end of the current story line with Veronica.(and all others except The Angel) It's all good, I like the story and it's not like I can't skip through the parts I don't want to read again.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
After reading the last post I have a question to @Faerin , the poll is about extra content or main content? I mean you have an idea about main plot and you are making a poll for extra content or the future content is the winner of the poll? I want to see the progress of main characters after that play the side characters, don't want to lose myself in a neverending history full of chars whith no evolution.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Thanks for trying to help, but there are no hints for anyone except The Angel. Like I said, I've progressed to the end of the current story line with Veronica.(and all others except The Angel) It's all good, I like the story and it's not like I can't skip through the parts I don't want to read again.
If you progressed to end with Veronica you must have Park unlocked. Why don't you post your most recent save so we can take a look?

strangedr

Jul 30, 2018
I cannot get Amy's progression event to trigger at Neon (where she checks out Veronica's ass and opens up the Vault). Every time I have a drink with her, she goes back outside, then Veronica immediately approaches me from across the dance floor and I get the taxi invite for 4:30.

My Veronica stats are: Hearts 40 Arousal 30 Submission 65 Stars 17
My Amy stats are Hearts 10 Stars 3
(I'm playing v0.8.0c (extra))

I tried the recommendations mentioned in this thread (at least those I could find). I've used cheats to move Amy's hearts back to 9 and up to 11 and neither works. The drink scene keeps ending the same way...Amy goes back outside and Veronica approaches me for the taxi invite.

Please help.

Reactions: Bakkis15

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I cannot get Amy's progression event to trigger at Neon (where she checks out Veronica's ass and opens up the Vault). Every time I have a drink with her, she goes back outside, then Veronica immediately approaches me from across the dance floor and I get the taxi invite for 4:30.

My Veronica stats are: Hearts 40 Arousal 30 Submission 65 Stars 17
My Amy stats are Hearts 10 Stars 3
(I'm playing v0.8.0c (extra))

I tried the recommendations mentioned in this thread (at least those I could find). I've used cheats to move Amy's hearts back to 9 and up to 11 and neither works. The drink scene keeps ending the same way...Amy goes back outside and Veronica approaches me for the taxi invite.

Please help.
Lower your love score with her to 9, go to Neon, talk to her, and her building will appear. It's called Vault. You can go there at 22.00... And you can go further.

how do we unlock police station?
Start Veronica route. Brew coffee at 8.00, she will steal it from you. Than go and peek at her bedroom at 23.00. When she gets arrested she will call you to pick her up.

Bluecats

Aug 12, 2016
Mac versoin please! Wineskin has not worked for a few versions and I can't seem to get winestaging to work from those instructions, the links are a bunch of text/code

R

RWaites

how do we unlock police station?
10:00 15:59 Kitchen no Get a cup of coffee. Always 23:00 23:59 Downstairs hallway no Spy on her in her bedroom.
Always 22:00 08:00 Your bedroom no After spying on her go to sleep, make sure you are asleep at 03:00. 1. Get her bedroom key from the kitchen. 2. Find her ID card in her purse, in her bedroom. 3. Take a taxi tot he police station and talk to officer Debby. 4. Give her ID card to Officer Debby.
Always 23:00 23:59 Downstairs hallway yes Spy on her in her bedroom. Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes Order her to drive you somehwere or give you money (once a day). Always 12:00 14:59 Veronica's room yes Order her to drive you somehwere or give you money (once a day).
Always 23:00 23:59 Downstairs hallway yes Spy on her in her bedroom. Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway Yes 1. Compliment Clarie and promise to help her. Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 2. Make her do the chore your Clarie gave you (once a day). Weekday 12:00 12:59 Kitchen yes 2b. If she is scrubbing the kitchen floor, talk to her for 1 extra [SUBMISSION]. Weekday 18:00 18:59 Stairway yes 3. Join the girls for dinner.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes