Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
save before [Mom} date and keep trying
Probably been answered too many times, but here it is again
3 points at steps (1 for getting right response (hot,stylish, beautiful), 1 for gift, 1 for having charisma of 15/full good mood)
3 points for paintings (1 each)
quiet spot( 1 pt)
hot dog in park (2 pts)
licking off mouth (1 pt)

sven123

Jun 5, 2018
MC need have a HJ from Mom in the yoga training 6.00 hours, and the second option MC need sleep nude and open the door at 7.00 hours and have a BJ :):):)
You don't understand. I have had the HJ, and I have been sleeping nude with the door open. But I am missing something else from yoga (I have: practice yoga, touch pussy, grind against her, join for naked yoga, ???, BJ, rub dick against pussy). What is the yoga event I am missing, and how do I get it???? At this point Claire only wants to the play the game, and it always ends with rub dick against pussy.

upload_2018-8-5_13-41-42.png

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
You don't understand. I have had the HJ, and I have been sleeping nude with the door open. But I am missing something else from yoga (I have: practice yoga, touch pussy, grind against her, join for naked yoga, ???, BJ, rub dick against pussy). What is the yoga event I am missing, and how do I get it???? At this point Claire only wants to the play the game, and it always ends with rub dick against pussy.

View attachment 133049
The missing item under "Yoga Buddies" is a handjob from mom. I'm also missing that one.. so I can't give you any help there.. The other you're missing under "Wake up service" is "Give her a special protein shake" which involves getting a blowjob from mom while you're in bed asleep.

Reactions: Carlo S

Beta Male

Aug 5, 2018
i play the 0.7.9 version and i have a problem with veronica quest star 11 , the "i wonder if veronica jelous if i talk to amy ... " one . i've pick up her every single night and talk to amy before i talk to veronica in neon , and none of it trigered the mission . iam stuck here . sorry for my english but , guys i need help :(. thanks

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
The missing item under "Yoga Buddies" is a handjob from mom. I'm also missing that one.. so I can't give you any help there.. The other you're missing under "Wake up service" is "Give her a special protein shake" which involves getting a blowjob from mom while you're in bed asleep.
When you are doing yoga with her, chose first option, then second option, and again second option (don't grab her pussy, and don't look).

i play the 0.7.9 version and i have a problem with veronica quest star 11 , the "i wonder if veronica jelous if i talk to amy ... " one . i've pick up her every single night and talk to amy before i talk to veronica in neon , and none of it trigered the mission . iam stuck here . sorry for my english but , guys i need help :(. thanks
First, download new version, and transfer saves there. You could post save here, so we can see what's wrong.

Reactions: Carlo S

Lnwlvs

Aug 16, 2017
Does anyone have an idea what general achievement 9 is I have been playing from the start of the game and this one stays as "has not been discovered". I searched and found someone else asking but have found no reply just thought I'd ask again to see if anyone has figured it out.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Does anyone have an idea what general achievement 9 is I have been playing from the start of the game and this one stays as "has not been discovered". I searched and found someone else asking but have found no reply just thought I'd ask again to see if anyone has figured it out.
not in game right now, but certainly sounds like quiz at movie theatre. Did you do that, to get the cosplay item? (go to theatre when its open, not ashley date, and click on cosplay item on wall next to clerk)

sven123

Jun 5, 2018
Oh, yeah, it looks like that one disappeared on me. I edited the .sav file, copied achievement_yoga_4, pasted it back into the file (changing 4 to 5) and now have completed the yoga series and can get the wakeup event

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Faerin made the menu of the game with "Click and Point", give a look and You'll open the game and will try to see :p:p:p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:p:p:p ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I and The Pigeon Nova Imagem 4.png :cool::cool::cool:, We've news, in the second version of the "Trilogy", We'll see Ashley and Sophia on the beach, MC will have a lot of fun, have new events, but will be a surprise too. @Faerin, thanks Amigo :):):)

jnewbold

Jun 22, 2018
I'm having a problem where I go to see Amy at her apartment with Veronica, but it just says that I have to wait until a later version, except I have done this in the past versions. What am I doing wrong?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
After reading the last post I have a question to @Faerin , the poll is about extra content or main content? I mean you have an idea about main plot and you are making a poll for extra content or the future content is the winner of the poll? I want to see the progress of main characters after that play the side characters, don't want to lose myself in a neverending history full of chars whith no evolution.
Brother, You can see that the story don't stop, the poll, is for to do the new event, but making the original story, @Faerin always heard everyone, but don't need stop the story so far, and I'm sure he'll keep doing always the best for the game, and You'll see more new events, with all and the new characters as well, Hermano ;););)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I'm having a problem where I go to see Amy at her apartment with Veronica, but it just says that I have to wait until a later version, except I have done this in the past versions. What am I doing wrong?
Brother, if it's the path that You're looking for, give a look what @Faerin says here: -

jnewbold

Jun 22, 2018
Brother, if it's the path that You're looking for, give a look what @Faerin says here: -
Thanks, but this didn't help me. I'm at the point where Veronica found out about Amy and the phone says that Veronica and I need to go pay Amy a visit. I go to her apartment ring the doorbell and it says I need to wait for future versions.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks, but this didn't help me. I'm at the point where Veronica found out about Amy and the phone says that Veronica and I need to go pay Amy a visit. I go to her apartment ring the doorbell and it says I need to wait for future versions.
Send MC to bed before 5am so Amy will call him in the middle of the night. After your phone call with Amy is over, Veronica will text you saying she needs to talk to you. Go visit Veronica in her room so you two can come up with a plan to meet Amy (with Veronica) at The Vault.

jnewbold

Jun 22, 2018
Send MC to bed before 5am so Amy will call him in the middle of the night. After your phone call with Amy is over, Veronica will text you saying she needs to talk to you. Go visit Veronica in her room so you two can come up with a plan to meet Amy (with Veronica) at The Vault.
I've done all of that and I go to the vault and it says I need to come back in a future version.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes