Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I was having the same problem in 7.9 too.
Okay, you've already received the phone call from Amy and got the text from Veronica. Now all you need to do is have Veronica go with you to Amy's apartment. So.. stand facing mom and Veronica's door at 21:00 then you will go see if Veronica is ready to go with you.

jnewbold

Jun 22, 2018
Okay, you've already received the phone call from Amy and got the text from Veronica. Now all you need to do is have Veronica go with you to Amy's apartment. So.. stand facing mom and Veronica's door at 21:00 then you will go see if Veronica is ready to go with you.
That was it. Thanks, I feel like an idiot.

Reactions: Sycho

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA 0.8.0c hotfix: -

------- Walkthrough 0.8.0 (Revised) ----- Save 0.7.9 ----- Cosplay Collectables with all the place and pics ------- All the Dates ------ Fake emails and Sophia and Ashley Fashion Show (Mall) ----- Torrent @dr FeelGood: -

-----

DOA40

Jan 20, 2018
Okay, NVM to those who saw what I originally posted. I had to install the latest bug fix to get these things to trigger.

helderzilla

Dec 26, 2017
Thanks, but can you tell me which version it is 64 bit or 32 bit, so I can write instruction for running game in Linux.
So far, we know it works on Ubuntu 18.04 (Mint 19 is derived from Ubuntu 18.04). If you are unsure just run this in terminal:
Code:
dpkg --print-architecture
amd64 is 64 bit, and i386 is 32bit.
Oh, it's definetlly 64bits.

Reactions: Thermophob

nfan

Jan 31, 2018
That happens only after you get hint "i must have a good night sleep" then it will trigger automatically! what does hint says at mobile?
Sorry for the delay. But the mobile doesn't provide more hints. I was thinking in sleeping 2-3 hours, so he can get tired... maybe it's an option

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Mac versoin please! Wineskin has not worked for a few versions and I can't seem to get winestaging to work from those instructions, the links are a bunch of text/code
The Wineskin Winery wrapper stopped working a few versions ago, true, but Wine Staging works for me. I wrote the instructions at . What problems are you having?

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
I'm on 0.8.0c and I can't seem to get Amy to check out Veronica's ass, thus unlocking the Vault. I even tried with the save that Carlo S put up earlier but all it does is still the generic drink option when talking to Amy. Can someone take a look and tell me if I'm missing anything? Attaching save...

Thanks very much!

Reactions: Sycho
R

RWaites

I'm on 0.8.0c and I can't seem to get Amy to check out Veronica's ass, thus unlocking the Vault. I even tried with the save that Carlo S put up earlier but all it does is still the generic drink option when talking to Amy. Can someone take a look and tell me if I'm missing anything? Attaching save...

Thanks very much!
Try this
Open your save with note pad search for <Name>discovered_the_vault</Name>
and check it reads
<Value>1</Value>
<ResetTime>0</ResetTime>
<ResetTimer>0</ResetTimer>
</Flag>
<Flag>
<Name>tutorial_phone</Name>
<Value>1</Value>
<ResetTime>0</ResetTime>
</Flag>
<Flag>
<Name>vault_intro</Name>
<Value>1</Value>
<ResetTime>0</ResetTime>

XxMikaelxX

Jul 1, 2018
hi, i need to edit the "stars" but i dunno were in the save i can do that and also what is best to use Notepad OR notepad++???

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes