Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I have 85436_walkthrough_v0.6.9b
havent found any newer
See the op.
I have talked to the girls and seen the news that way I got the achivements: lern about her... and watch the news...
In achivements I got General, Amy, Ashley, Claire, Sophia and Veronica at 100%
Until you meet Angel, for second time, you can't do anything.
For first meeting, go at night, and walk. It will happen only during nights. Then tell the girls at dinner that you saw her. Then go nd meet her second time, in same manner. Only than you can go to Debby.

Reactions: Carlo S

Snowden

Jun 28, 2018
Can anyone help me with progress with mom? I can not get to the following
  • Last objective of "Message therapy"
  • 2nd Objective of "Wake up service"
  • 3rd objective of "Is there a doctor in the house"
  • 3rd objective of "Sexual healing"
  • 2nd objective of "Desk job"
Thanks in advance.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
You have to go to her room after school and let her give you a BJ. Thre are two versions, the ones you are missing are taken when zoomed in. Hope this helps.
Yep, that was it! What about Claire video 9??? It is somehow missing.

adicted

Apr 27, 2017
so i cant trigger this event

00.00 PM – In the Park, Angel (MC doesn’t know who She’s) achievement (Loyal Sidekick) +5 love +Star

anyone knows how to do it?

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017

00.00 PM – In the Park, Angel (MC doesn’t know who She’s) achievement (Loyal Sidekick) +5 love +Star

Exactly att 0:00 be at the park, there the MC will try to guess who angel is, however, he cannot guess it, since the prseon who Angel is is not between the choices, so he fails, which means he cannot date her, but becomes a loyal sidekick.

Reactions: Carlo S and adicted

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018

Did you meet her previous 2 times?
Did you blackmail Debby?
If you did so, go to your bedroom, and you will get envelope from Angel, she will call you to come at Park, at midnight.

Reactions: Carlo S and adicted

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
How do I get Claire Video Nr. 9???? I have everything else in the game, just this one is missing....

Animal-Gx

Sep 14, 2017
I have a few questions

How does Veronica join in with MC when the week is up with Amy?
When or how does Veronica tan with Claire for MC to observe (currently at 78 desire with Claire) ?

avant

Jun 27, 2018
Hy, i need Help,

i need the massage oil, i triggerd the sex shop (sold out), and i have V panties in my inventory, but when i try to give to amy in the health club its not working, when i try to talk, its only work possible

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Hy, i need Help,

i need the massage oil, i triggerd the sex shop (sold out), and i have V panties in my inventory, but when i try to give to amy in the health club its not working, when i try to talk, its only work possible
How far did you go with Veronica (and Amy)?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
BUG AT PARK ... i met angel at park .. and second time i go in park 00:00 so i sucked .
If you're playing version 0.8.0b you're going to run into problems. There's a hotfix available; just transfer your saves and mapping.xml to the latest version (0.8.0c).

vickzbrit

Jul 31, 2018
Really enjoyed playing this game. Well thought. I like it how different locations are available ones you discover. The scenes are really well thought and artistic. Good job!

Reactions: Faerin and Sycho
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes