rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
Is there a possibility of putting an 8.1extra download somewhere other than Mega? Mega won't download such a large file without forcing you to first install their Mega Downloader software. Any help in this regard would be appreciated.

pyhimys

Jul 31, 2018
Just so I don't mess this up, I just download the new patch and unpack it in the game folder, replacing the files it wishes?

Dicky32

Jan 2, 2018
Great game! It's really great that many of the events modify accordingly if something overwrites them, or are triggered repeatedly. One thing that bothers me a bit is that the mother still resists sex the same way during the yoga session after actually banging her. Would be great to see an update that modifies the scene accordingly (so that maybe she can be fucked). Cheers!

Reactions: Faerin

LIPASEPPAPOEKA

Jul 2, 2017
Got a problem with Emma, can't see her txtmsg or at the contacts how did i lost her? o_O Now i'm stuck at gym cause have to read her message but i can't :D

Reactions: Fredvh

Fredvh

Aug 12, 2018
Hi, when i installed the latest version, i get a text from Emma(?). I f i go to my phone, i don't see any text from Emma. What's going on?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes