Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
Faerin, some of the new content apears at the inicial part of the game or they just apear at the end part? I ask this because at the beggining and some part in the middle where we spent a lot of time doing nothing but advancing in time, because we have the events for the other caracthers locked until we get some point with the main 3 caracthers and what we have to do is only at night, and the saturdays (only 1 or two 2 maybe more, there's someting to do) are pratically empty days with nothing to do, and the game gets a little bit boring at some point. To have more stuff to do, for example you can put Emma teaching us sex stuff with pratics ofcourse (there's no better teacher then our horny milf untie) at the first part of the game to prepare us to teach ashley and sophia later, of course she can't know our agenda, or make another caracther our teacher, because it apears to me that in the game we are to good for someone who was a virgin in the beginning of the game or we aren't virgins at the biginning? I can't be sure in the way it's shown in the game. Sorry my english.

R

RWaites

Man of the house v0.8.1 (extra)
Download:

I hope you’ll like it!
If you come across any bugs, please let me know.

Note: Check the included installation guide if you have problems getting the game to run!

New content
Added 2 new events for Emma.
Added a new event for Ashley and Sophia.
Added a new location.
Added a new cosplay collectable images (I need to slow down a bit, I'm running out of places to hide them :).

Bug fixes
Fixed the bug that caused a loop when visiting the park at night.
Fixed the that caused Amy's bar scene to be skipped.
Fixed a lot of minor bugs and typos again.
Thanks for all the feedback & bug reports guys!

Extra version
Added two more bonus images to the extra version.

Have fun with the new version and feedback is highly appreciated, as always!

All the best,
Faerin

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
Guy's what do you think of changing a little bit the beginning of the game, and put someone teaching or helping us improving our sex technics to prepare us for the rest of the game? It's just an idea, and i don't know if is possivel now that we are very far deep in the game, it's possible Faerin?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes