Brobaco

Aug 18, 2017
Someone can tell me how can i unlock Amy?? I'm trying everything and nothing works, I don't know if are the cheats. Some help???

R

RWaites

Someone can tell me how can i unlock Amy?? I'm trying everything and nothing works, I don't know if are the cheats. Some help???
If you mean Amy's home Check Veronica's stars and if they are more than 11 you may need to try this fix by @Sycho
Okay, her stars are too high in order for that to trigger. They need to be lowered to 11 but you can't do that via the cheats. However, you can do that from Notepad.

So, open your save in Notepad, (make sure you quit the game to the main menu screen). Do a search for: <ID>3</ID>.
Scroll down until you see <Name>Special</Name>.
Change this: <Value>17</Value> to this: <Value>11</Value> and save the file (but don't close Notepad yet).
Now reload your game and go to Neon and talk to Amy. After you've returned home with Veronica at 4:30,
save your game and go back to the main menu screen again.
Now change <Value>11</Value> back to <Value>17</Value>,
save the file and exit Notepad then reload your game.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
can someone help me how to unlock "continue" coz i played this game for 2hrs and saved it.when i open i still have that lock icon.thanks
Check the "savegames" folder in the main game folder.

If it's empty, that means you didn't save your progress.

warriorxD

May 2, 2018
can someone help me?
i cannot start mom yoga event..
cannot start veronica without panties event..
cannot go ahead in ashley story.. :(

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
can someone help me?
i cannot start mom yoga event..
cannot start veronica without panties event..
cannot go ahead in ashley story.. :(
1st Veronica
During Chores, keep punishing her in your room (6 left, 6 right) until she rebels in the laundry

2nd Mom
Sleep naked with the door open until her arousal reaches 30, then go to the roof and select the second option

Ashley
Watch a horror movie with her one more time and sleep naked

HINT: You can use the Contacts app to find out what to do next, I find it helpful in these types of situations and I use the walkthrough simply for reference.

Reactions: Faerin

warriorxD

May 2, 2018
1st Veronica
During Chores, keep punishing her in your room (6 left, 6 right) until she rebels in the laundry

2nd Mom
Sleep naked with the door open until her arousal reaches 30, then go to the roof and select the second option

Ashley
Watch a horror movie with her one more time and sleep naked

HINT: You can use the Contacts app to find out what to do next, I find it helpful in these types of situations and I use the walkthrough simply for reference.
thank you so much for your help..i thought the game hanged or something! :)

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
is there a version without cheats? the cheats kinda ruin the experience in most of the games.

and dont say self control pls i had to rebind my tilde key to not use the console in skyrim.
Just shut them off!
Go into the phone and click on the guy in the hat...
The only cheat I use is the lock Personal Stats cheat which allows me to skip all the eating and bathing and mood crap.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Some one help me, Aunt Emma does not appear
Have you overheard mom talking to Emma on the phone at night?
Have you heard about her moving to the city to start a new job at breakfast on Saturday morning?
Have you gone to the massage room at the health club?

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
Heading into 8.1 with 100% everything so i am ready, willing, and able to experience this update.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i think its this
Just checked your save, there was nothing wrong you just need to concentrate on Claire/Mom until you get the Massage Oil from Amy at the Gym, then give a drink to Amy at the Neon Club.

HINT: use the contact app on the mobile phone for hints. and use the walkthrough for reference.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes