Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
hello!
i'm trying to improve the relationship with amy. veronica is 17, amy is 3. I already gave her the panties, but don't know what to do next. It says to drink with amy and visit veronica's room at night. i did both, but nothing happened..
What do i do?
Have you visited her at the neon club?

if you have then you need to look at this

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
well i re install the game and it works, and how you get much money??
You have to get the "Learning the ropes" achievement before you can use your cheats (circled in green) to gain more money. Right now the cheats are locked.

When you begin a new game and go through the short tutorial, you'll go on a little tour of the apartment and meet some of the characters (mom, Ashley and Veronica) in the game. One of the things you'll be required to do before anything else is going to the supermarket to buy milk for mom after you've helped her bring groceries in.

You'll see little hints pop up ingame letting you know what you need to do until you get the "Learning the ropes" achievement. After that, hints on what you need to do next can be found in the contacts (circled in white) on your phone and your cheats will be unlocked.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
@Faerin @Carlo S
I'd like to make a suggestion

Would it be possible to add a feature in the cheat, where you you can reset the achievements for each character, I think this would help if someone misses out on something and because of how far they've advanced they can't get it back.

But I do realise that this would also involve other characters as you've entwined some to be depended on one another, one example would be Amy and Veronica.

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin @Carlo S
I'd like to make a suggestion

Would it be possible to add a feature in the cheat, where you you can reset the achievements for each character, I think this would help if someone misses out on something and because of how far they've advanced they can't get it back.

But I do realise that this would also involves other characters as you've entwined some to be depended on one another, one example would be Amy and Veronica.
As you already guessed, there are too many dependencies that are connected to other characters.
However, my intention has always been to make all achievements attainable at any time in the game/story.
That some are not right now, is mostly due to me forgetting about them and just means I still need to fix those.

conai123

May 18, 2017
you have to sleep till morning for message it will trigger only if you have hint "I should Get a good night sleep" in mobile!
Sadly, in the mobile it said "no more hints" for all characters. Everything was smooth as silk but I skipped to play 1 update then everything turned upside down

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I just had the backalley event with angel and by the reaction of mother it is clear their AIDA project is a super hero maker and angel's a subject of theirs... or stole a copy? Or mom herself?

edit: thinking about it... ooooh its the coffee girl. Or one of mom's coworkers.

Do I smell a bit of superpowered as inspiration there? :D

Mar 3, 2018
I think this problem has been reported earlier, but thought to put it out here anyways. For me, Amy's special is currently at 3, Veronica at 17. Amy's hint asks us to have a drink with her, but I keep doing that with no change whatsoever. Going back and looking at other comments, it looks like the progression from 3 to 4 for Amy is triggered when Veronica is at 13. Now I'm stuck here, wondering whether it would make more sense to restart all over again. :(

Any suggestions?

R

RWaites

I think this problem has been reported earlier, but thought to put it out here anyways. For me, Amy's special is currently at 3, Veronica at 17. Amy's hint asks us to have a drink with her, but I keep doing that with no change whatsoever. Going back and looking at other comments, it looks like the progression from 3 to 4 for Amy is triggered when Veronica is at 13. Now I'm stuck here, wondering whether it would make more sense to restart all over again. :(

Any suggestions?
Rather than restarting you could try this fix by @Sycho
So, open your save in Notepad, (make sure you quit the game to the main menu screen). Do a search for: <ID>3</ID>.
Scroll down until you see <Name>Special</Name>.
Change this: <Value>17</Value> to this: <Value>11</Value> and save the file (but don't close Notepad yet).
Now reload your game and go to Neon and talk to Amy. After you've returned home with Veronica at 4:30,
save your game and go back to the main menu screen again.
Now change <Value>11</Value> back to <Value>17</Value>,
save the file and exit Notepad then reload your game.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Okay, your stars for Veronica are right where they need to be. Now, lower Amy's hearts to 9 (using your cheats on the phone) and you should be able to get the scene at Neon of Amy looking over at Veronica while you're talking to Amy.

sanasanasana

Aug 7, 2018
Help, I Cant continue with veronica's route im stuck because the neon club doesnt appear on the map it appear earlier in her route but after the Amy licks its gone.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Help, I Cant continue with veronica's route im stuck because the neon club doesnt appear on the map it appear earlier in her route but after the Amy licks its gone.
Can you send your save

because as far as I know, no one's had this issue.

Mar 3, 2018
Rather than restarting you could try this fix by @Sycho
So, open your save in Notepad, (make sure you quit the game to the main menu screen). Do a search for: <ID>3</ID>.
Scroll down until you see <Name>Special</Name>.
Change this: <Value>17</Value> to this: <Value>11</Value> and save the file (but don't close Notepad yet).
Now reload your game and go to Neon and talk to Amy. After you've returned home with Veronica at 4:30,
save your game and go back to the main menu screen again.
Now change <Value>11</Value> back to <Value>17</Value>,
save the file and exit Notepad then reload your game.
You sir, are a savior. :)

Worked like a charm.

Reactions: RWaites
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes