Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i stuck in get dinner in begining game pls anyone help me, what should i do??
Could you attach your save? I'll take a look at it for you. Also, are you playing the latest version (0.8.0c)?

crazy8s

Aug 12, 2018
Just wanted to say that the 'hint' system in the phone is just a really nice mechanic for these types of games, and I hope other developers find a way to incorporate a similar system.
Just feels much more natural than using a walkthrough, so kudos to the dev for taking the time to integrate it into the game!
One of the reasons why I like this game so much.

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
A bit late but i wanted to say i really like the superhero mystery, even thou it should be pretty obvious to everyone by now who she really is ;) and that scene using Sophia as bait was really hot. Keep up the good work @Faerin :firstimekiss:

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
I am stuck on trying to getting the even where MC is trying to talk to Amy while she keeps looking at Veronica. The phone app tells me to talk to her at Neon, Veronica's either says go to the beach or work on Amy. I have been through the scene on other versions where I started from scratch, but can't seem to get it to work on this one. Yes I have done the Claire stuff past the Oil, Veronica stats are at 40H 35L 65S (star)17. Amy is only at 10 hearts and 3 stars.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I am stuck on trying to getting the even where MC is trying to talk to Amy while she keeps looking at Veronica. The phone app tells me to talk to her at Neon, Veronica's either says go to the beach or work on Amy. I have been through the scene on other versions where I started from scratch, but can't seem to get it to work on this one. Yes I have done the Claire stuff past the Oil, Veronica stats are at 40H 35L 65S (star)17. Amy is only at 10 hearts and 3 stars.
Okay, your stars for Veronica are a little bit high (they should be at 11) for the scene at Neon that you're wanting to trigger. If you want to attach your save, I'll fix that for you. But you'll need to save the game after you and Veronica have returned home (and upload the save again) so I can bump her stars back up to where they are now.

Or you can do the edit by following these steps.
  1. Save your game and exit to the main menu screen.
  2. Open your save in Notepad (or any text editor of your choice).
  3. Search for the text: <ID>3</ID>
  4. Scroll down until you see: <Name>Special</Name>
  5. Change <Value>17</Value> to <Value>11</Value>
  6. Save the file and reload your save in the game.
  7. Play the scene out at Neon and when you get home with Veronica, save your game again, exit back to the main menu screen and open your save file back up in Notepad. Change 11 back to 17, save the file and exit Notepad then reload your save.

MasterYensid

Feb 19, 2018
I am in need of help again, sorry guys. I am stuck with Amy and getting her to mention the vault. She has 10 hearts and 3 stars. Veronica has 40 hearts, 35 arousal, 65 submission and 17 stars. I have done all the cab scenes with Veronica, have the massage oil and have completed the massage detail. What am I missing? Everytime I go to Neon, I just get drink and then Veronica rides home in cab with me.

Thanks for any help - BTW phone says improve relationship with Amy and Amy says meet at Neon for a drink.

Reactions: LeRescator

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I am in need of help again, sorry guys. I am stuck with Amy and getting her to mention the vault. She has 10 hearts and 3 stars. Veronica has 40 hearts, 35 arousal, 65 submission and 17 stars. I have done all the cab scenes with Veronica, have the massage oil and have completed the massage detail. What am I missing? Everytime I go to Neon, I just get drink and then Veronica rides home in cab with me.

Thanks for any help - BTW phone says improve relationship with Amy and Amy says meet at Neon for a drink.
Follow the steps I've mentioned to Radriewyn 2 posts above yours.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
where i should go in "lets go dinner first"??
Go into the dining room and you'll see mom, Ashley and Veronica sitting at the table. Click on mom.

Just to give you an idea of the layout of the apartment, I've included another screenshot that will help you. The current view from that location is from the foyer.

Other rooms in the apartment are in the next 3 "layout" images.

R

RWaites

Thanks for any help - BTW phone says improve relationship with Amy and Amy says meet at Neon for a drink.[/QUOVeronica's stars are to high you may need to try this fix bby @Sycho
So, open your save in Notepad, (make sure you quit the game to the main menu screen). Do a search for: <ID>3</ID>.
Scroll down until you see <Name>Special</Name>.
Change this: <Value>17</Value> to this: <Value>11</Value> and save the file (but don't close Notepad yet).
Now reload your game and go to Neon and talk to Amy. After you've returned home with Veronica at 4:30,
save your game and go back to the main menu screen again.
Now change <Value>11</Value> back to <Value>17</Value>,
save the file and exit Notepad then reload your game.

Lovedizzy

Feb 5, 2018
Go into the dining room and you'll see mom, Ashley and Veronica sitting at the table. Click on mom.

Just to give you an idea of the layout of the apartment, I've included another screenshot that will help you. The current view from that location is from the foyer.

Other rooms in the apartment are in the next 3 "layout" images.
i go to dining room but there's not them and i want skip time but cannot to skip time

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i go to dining room but there's not them and i want skip time but cannot to skip time
Did you go to the supermarket to buy milk? You have to do that first before you can join them at the table at 18:00. Once you buy the milk, click on your backpack, click on the milk carton then click on mom to give the milk to her in the kitchen.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Faerin im hoping we can have some more content with spread pool or officer sexy due to me thinking spread pool is auntie emma due to the personality body structure and hints throughout the game we have to discover the mystery before we move on to other content :D

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes