MasterYensid

Feb 19, 2018
Hey guys. First and foremost, you are all awesome with your suggestions on this game as well as recommendations for other games.

I have followed the phone and the walkthrough but I am stuck with Veronica with checking her out at Neon for no panties. I have all the pics for unlocked, I have continued to ask for her panties every time I give her a chore and yet no go at Neon. I have her 60 submission and 5 starts. Is there something I am missing like arousal points for her? I am so damn frustrated at this point because this a great game, just tired of the groundhog day effect with Veronica.

Any help is appreciated.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hey guys. First and foremost, you are all awesome with your suggestions on this game as well as recommendations for other games.

I have followed the phone and the walkthrough but I am stuck with Veronica with checking her out at Neon for no panties. I have all the pics for unlocked, I have continued to ask for her panties every time I give her a chore and yet no go at Neon. I have her 60 submission and 5 starts. Is there something I am missing like arousal points for her? I am so damn frustrated at this point because this a great game, just tired of the groundhog day effect with Veronica.

Any help is appreciated.
Do you have something similar to the top image

I had an inkling this was the issue

Take a look at the places with the red borders I placed around them. The don't match in order to get the option the smiley face that you see has to be wearing sunglasses and you are not.

Here something that should help explain things

Screenshot_2018-08-11_13.50.19.jpg

Screenshot_2018-08-11_14.02.46.jpg

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
woops, my bad, didn't see that /smacksforehead. ty man, btw does anyone have a better walkthrough? the one in op is way to hard to use.
Use the hints from the contacts app on the mobile phone, it's much more helpful, just use the walkthrough for reference.

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
There is a bug right at the beginning of the game if you're using either the mod or the incest patch.
Where you can't go to have dinner with the girls on the first day-

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
There is a bug right at the beginning of the game if you're using either the mod or the incest patch.
Where you can't go to have dinner with the girls on the first day-
You don't need the cheat mod, there's cheats already in the game if you click on the man in the black hat on your phone. Besides, the mod is (AFAIK), incompatible and will cause a lot of ingame issues. Just use the mapping file. That's all you need (for IC anyway).

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
i'm stuck on ashley's route, it's saying to ask her on a date, and i've done that 3 times, i'm 11/13 stars, does anyone know where i can get the last 2 stars so i can finish the date?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i'm stuck on ashley's route, it's saying to ask her on a date, and i've done that 3 times, i'm 11/13 stars, does anyone know where i can get the last 2 stars so i can finish the date?
If you would like to attach your save, I'll take a look and see what you may be missing.

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
If you would like to attach your save, I'll take a look and see what you may be missing.
i finished the date, but still 1 star from achievement. and some of the photographic achievement. and ty mate, included updated save game file.

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
The date setting and the night stalking for veronica get updated every time there is a new possible step. Other then unlocking the locations that dates take place, you can pretty much ignore the dates till you progress their story (unlock stars) and can get more accomplished during the date.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i finished the date, but still 1 star from achievement. and some of the photographic achievement. and ty mate, included updated save game file.
Okay, pictures 5-12 can only be obtained when Ashley and Veronica are in the bathroom together talking about each other's new boyfriends (you'll have to eavesdrop on the conversation, and also progress further with Veronica).

Picture 137 can only be obtained after giving Veronica and Ashley tickets to the Geminite concert. However, you'll need to progress more with Veronica and mom in order to do that..

As far as the movie date with Ashley, you've got all that done.

So now, make a cup of coffee in the morning so Veronica can demand your cup from you. Then, send MC to bed by midnight. You'll also need to bail Veronica out of jail after her arrest (and unlock the police station). Veronica should call in the middle of the night asking for your help, though you may have advanced too far in order to trigger her phone call.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes