Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Am I supposed to screw up when giving the uniform to Veronica? It loses all my points.
Yup, you are supposed to lose all. But don't worry, follow hints on phone, and you will be able to blackmail her again.

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
I can not continue after the Mom - event in the bathroom ...
According to Walkthrough, there should be shared a bath, that does not trigger...
How and when can I check the doctor's mail? And what requirements do I need?

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
I can not continue after the Mom - event in the bathroom ...
According to Walkthrough, there should be shared a bath, that does not trigger...
How and when can I check the doctor's mail? And what requirements do I need?
Go to mom's bedroom at 20.00 and click on laptop, delete email and substitute with these choices :- 2,3,2.
Next morning go on PC in MC's Bedroom and send fake email, correct choices are :- 1,3,3,3,2,3,2.
In the evening 21.00 watch movie with mom.
Next day at 20.00 go in bathroom when she calls you.
Hope this helps.

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
<Flag>
<Name>email_event</Name>
<Value>0</Value>
<ResetTime>720</ResetTime>
<ResetTimer>0</ResetTimer>
</Flag>

Excerpt from the savegame
open and edited with Notepad++

I'm assuming that value should be something other than 0 here ...
If I already intercepted the first e-mail, should there be something there? 1 or 2 ?

if you load the file before 01:50 am, it's the wrong...
and yes, it's cheated...

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
<Flag>
<Name>email_event</Name>
<Value>0</Value>
<ResetTime>720</ResetTime>
<ResetTimer>0</ResetTimer>
</Flag>

Excerpt from the savegame
open and edited with Notepad++

I'm assuming that value should be something other than 0 here ...
If I already intercepted the first e-mail, should there be something there? 1 or 2 ?

and yes, it's cheated...
I've got the same thing in my save, so I don't think that's the problem. I'll look over the save and update this post as needed.

Reactions: Carcalla

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
ok, thanks,
it's late, i'll go to bed now...
good night...
Alright. When you get a chance, could you PM me? I just looked your save over and wanted to ask you some questions so I know where I need to look for the problem you're having.

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
Nope, doesn't work: "The Door is closed" at 20:00 every day...
You have to not do anything that would go into the 20:00 time slot before this like the shower scene. You need to progress through enough points at the watching a movie scene till you don't get any more points from that and the hint on the phone points to the bath. You also have to have enough relationship points built up when just being in the bathroom with her till she lets you into the bath with her.

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Hi! I followed the walkthrough but never found Angel. I walked the streets for a week after hearing the conversation and report about her. Nothing. I then went to the police station to "peek" at Debby 9:00 and built up a reputation for strength with her. Nothing. Finally, I never saw an opening for tennis. Can somebody clue me in?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi! I followed the walkthrough but never found Angel. I walked the streets for a week after hearing the conversation and report about her. Nothing. I then went to the police station to "peek" at Debby 9:00 and built up a reputation for strength with her. Nothing. Finally, I never saw an opening for tennis. Can somebody clue me in?
Check the contacts app in mobile phone, what does it say under Angle and Debbie
Also have you tried "walking home" and not to another location.

I went to see Megan at 8:00 many times and I never saw Megan in the police station. Is there a specific day and time? I finished the game except for Debby, Megan and Tennis.
A couple of questions
What version of the game are you playing, latest is 0.8.0c, 0.8.0b has a bug regarding it
What does it say in the contacts app under Debbie and Megan
and can you send me you save to have a look.

Reactions: Faerin

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
go any time at police station. What does hint option says on mobile?
The hint for Megan says that I should improve my relationship with Debby. The hint for Debby is that I should improve my relationship with Veronica. Angel is listed as "out of town" but her hint is to improve my relationship with Debby. I have 50 strength and have lifted with Veronica (shown off 11 times). My relationship with Veronica is 20 dominance and one star. I watched Angel's news report.

What am I missing?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes