R

RWaites

I'm having a issue and I don't know what to do. I've been reading walthrough over and over again and some comments in this forum with.

I have Veronicas stats on 50 love, 20 lust and 65 submission. Yes I have used the cheat app while trying to solve this problem. Oh, and I allso have 5 starts. I have got her the maid outfit, she has been doing work at home endless of times. I have spanked her and I have taken her underwear about 100 times. I have met her several times upstairs in the club and been sitting next to her - when Amy shows up and ends it all. The option to "Move your hands between her legs" are locked out with a sunglass smiley. This makes me think that that my charisma is to low, but as faar as I can see 15 is max? and that's what I have.

Anyway, I'd love some help on this.
It's more likly that your sleep>Hunger>Hygiene >mood Levels are low are they all showing:extremelyhappy:12hrs and is thi sshowing:cool: thesecan be maxed with the cheat on the phone before you start speaking to Veronica

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
what the incest patch does?
it changes titles from "Landlady" to "Mom", tenant to "son", "room mate" to "brother/sister", etc. So its a cosmetic change that makes the dialogue flow much more smoothly, but puts you in a situation some feel uncomfortable with.
Its a mapping file, so if no new characters are added/revealed, you could probably use the same one in 8.1, if thats what you want.

rgregw

Dec 16, 2017
I need some help. When I try updating the game I start it but the continue button is locked and I can only start a new game like I never played the game before. Can anyone help? I have multiple saves on the previous version.

crazy8s

Aug 12, 2018
Really enjoying this game; stuck on Amy and Veronica hooking up but can't seem to figure out the unlock.

Oh well, will probably wait for 8.1 and then start over again.

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
I need some help. When I try updating the game I start it but the continue button is locked and I can only start a new game like I never played the game before. Can anyone help? I have multiple saves on the previous version.
Have you moved saves from your previous game, you do this by opening the save game file in your previous game, and then copy and paste into your new games save game file.

ozner

Apr 28, 2017
...how to trigger Debby and angel event ,i talk to them at breakfast and watch the news flash at night and then walk at night nothing happend cant find angel ,everytime i went to debby at police station she always asking about veronica at gym she always spot me..can someone know how to trigger this event??

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
...how to trigger Debby and angel event ,i talk to them at breakfast and watch the news flash at night and then walk at night nothing happend cant find angel ,everytime i went to debby at police station she always asking about veronica at gym she always spot me..can someone know how to trigger this event??
You need to keep walking until about o5.00, then go home, just before you get to your home two thugs will stop you, play through scene, you can't tazzer the thugs. Angel will now appear.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
I haven't tried to trigger this event in a new game- I do know you get the breakfast discussion and news report on the first saturday...
I also know you have to meet Angel in person before you can run into her at night...
So, have you met Pam (pizza), Amy, Sophia, Megan and your Aunt yet? and for good measure, the blonde from the club and the Milf from the pizza delivery? You might need to have done that..
but perhaps I am wrong- the only sure fire triggers we know for the event, other than seeing her on the news, are 1) it is night (1800 to 600), and 2)you are walking to your apartment. So yes, walking from the apartment to the coffee shop and back (or the store, or the pizza place- whatever is shorter) (heck, if you've got the money, you can taxi out, and walk back) all night may trigger the first meeting... I don't KNOW whether you have to have a tazer, have fought off a mugger, or have taken moms briefcase to work (to meet the receptionist and her co-worker), although all those things were true when I found her...
Since you can't do a lot with Angel before you've gotten Veronica to the park, and Sophia to xxx stars (when DOES she start showing at the tennis court??), I would suggest you not worry about it until Claire/Veronica/Asheley all have at least 12 stars..

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
so i noticed there is a new step in the progression with ashley where it says you need to help her relax cause she has been spending all her time on homework. Her love is at 45 and relationship is at 3. Anyone know what that tip is referring too? Like where when and how can i help her relax?

Reactions: tintoa13

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
so i noticed there is a new step in the progression with ashley where it says you need to help her relax cause she has been spending all her time on homework. Her love is at 45 and relationship is at 3. Anyone know what that tip is referring too? Like where when and how can i help her relax?
Go to her bedroom at 15:00 2 times go with both option to unlock gallery!

mrswayne

May 26, 2018
What I am missing here? Also it shows I couldn't complete "Make her work" achievement either. In fact, I had made her do my all chores.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
What I am missing here? Also it shows I couldn't complete "Make her work" achievement either. In fact, I had made her do my all chores.
You need to take her to your room to punish her and bend her over your desk you will now have the option to fuck her

Hope this helps

Larry5168

Reactions: La'Zaa

Twenrymen

Jan 7, 2018
Hello! I am advancing in the game, the stars for date, how are they obtained?
Sorry for my bad english.

Thx :)

Pirogoeth

Jan 23, 2018
I am actually having a similar issue as mrswayne though it's the opposite. I only have laundry for Make her Work and not the other two. I have a save right before needing to order her to clean, and after running through every option (and then reloading) it still did not trigger. I am using the mod if that happens to matter.
EDIT: Oh, I just had to have her do it in regular clothes. What do you know.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes