Chudani

Sep 13, 2017
Hay guys, I am stuck on Veronica path. I found no option to ask Veronica not to wear panti with her maid outfit. Please help me.

Selektorkjulu

Jun 26, 2017
maybe you can help me.
im stuck here:
Weekday 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge no Talk to her when she is not wearing panties and put your hand between her legs

i cant do this because its locked and the smily is a „“
so how can i unlock this.? thanks in advance

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hay guys, I am stuck on Veronica path. I found no option to ask Veronica not to wear panti with her maid outfit. Please help me.
maybe you can help me.
im stuck here:
Weekday 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge no Talk to her when she is not wearing panties and put your hand between her legs

i cant do this because its locked and the smily is a „“
so how can i unlock this.? thanks in advance
It says on Veronica that I should try to get her underwear again. On Amy it says I should focus on developing relation with Veronica.
Have you completed the Veronica's #5 "Who needs panties achievement"

spaccianeve

Aug 11, 2018
Hi, I have the same problem.
I have already removed Veronica's panties but when we are at the club and amy shows up, the option to move your hand between her legs is looked.
It's a bug or i've missed something?

I've noticed that amy still has 0 star even after the first event at the club

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi, I have the same problem.
I have already removed Veronica's panties but when we are at the club and amy shows up, the option to move your hand between her legs is looked.
It's a bug or i've missed something?

I've noticed that amy still has 0 star even after the first event at the club
Can you send me the save

and

This might be of help

WolfHalley

Apr 14, 2018
Hi, I read numerous ancient posts, and i can't play the animations. It shows me a screen with an "AVpro" logo turning, and that's all. I did download webmdshow and installed it, switched resolutions, fullscreen/windowed, updated directx and my drivers, and yet it didn't function. I'm on Windows 10 64bit, gtx 1070. Can anyone help me ?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
@ Anon sorry didn't seen that i could do it with the forum. (removed the old post)
Here it is
I had an inkling this was the issue

Take a look at the places with the red borders I placed around them. The don't match in order to get the option the smiley face that you see has to be wearing sunglasses and you are not.

Here something that should help explain things

Screenshot 2018-08-11 13.50.19.jpg

Screenshot 2018-08-11 14.02.46.jpg

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes