Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi guys!

Can someone tell me how to trigger the drinking scene with amy? I been at the Neon club like 1000 times but she always offer me a drink and than leave. I tried to speak with him at the Health club but nothing. How can i trigger the conversation about Veronica, so i can prove the slave relationship?
Please read this

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Okay thanks
There is also walkthrough, in opening post of this thread. But, please bear in mind, that Amy-Veronica path is bugged. Faerin posted walkaround here, in case you encounter this bug, but be careful, if your stars with Veronica at this moment are 11 or less, you wont encounter it.

Reactions: RWaites

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
A lot of people have had this issue

1st - Have you used the cheat app to max everything, if you have unfortunately that could be the cause because cheating to the extend can cause bugs.
As explained here -
2nd - what version of the game are you playing, latest is 0.8.0c
3rd - if you are playing 0.8.0c then try by using the cheat app on the phone to lower Amy's love to 9 and repeat the drinking scene with her.
4th - if that doesn't work, check Amy's pictures in the Gallery App on the phone if you don't see pictures 2-8 but instead see a padlock, it means that the dream scene with Amy and veronica didn't trigger and I've come to believe that is important to the "give a drink to Amy" scene.
5th - if all else fails try giving this a go -
6th - Possibe fix by @Sycho -

I concur with this post. Also the following seems to be what should/is happening in the game.

Ignore any attempts to level Amy's relationship until required and do not upgrade/max any of her stats with cheat early.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
how the FUCK is anyone supposed to know you have to pick those exact things?
Because, somebody was picking and testing it already. Since somebody is willing to share this knowledge with you, it saves you a lot of time (as scenes repeat every seven in-game days...) :D Carlo put lot of effort in walkthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are right, of course, I was trying to be as concise as it gets.

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
After finishing the latest update, I think the debby storyline is the most interesting one yet. One like Ashley's is sexy but straightforward for the most part, whereas Debby is getting quite intriguing with the twists. She gone from the kindly cop who helped break the ice with Veronica to being a "hands on" officer to seemingly enjoying what the MC is doing to her and looking forward to more. I have high expectations from her story and can't wait to see more of her.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes