RickPlayZ

Jul 27, 2018
Try this fix posted by @Sycho
So, open your save in Notepad, (make sure you quit the game to the main menu screen). Do a search for: <ID>3</ID>.
Scroll down until you see <Name>Special</Name>.
Change this: <Value>17</Value> to this: <Value>11</Value> and save the file (but don't close Notepad yet).
Now reload your game and go to Neon and talk to Amy. After you've returned home with Veronica at 4:30,
save your game and go back to the main menu screen again.
Now change <Value>11</Value> back to <Value>17</Value>,
save the file and exit Notepad then reload your game.
well i change the value to 11, its work, i tell with amy working vary well, 4:30 go back home with veronica, save the game, close the game, set value to 17 again, save but when i open the game again e load the save its rollback to a previous save. i deleted all the others saves, ahve just the only new save, buts its rollback to a older save.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984
R

RWaites

well i change the value to 11, its work, i tell with amy working vary well, 4:30 go back home with veronica, save the game, close the game, set value to 17 again, save but when i open the game again e load the save its rollback to a previous save. i deleted all the others saves, ahve just the only new save, buts its rollback to a older save.
it may have picked up the auto save so startn the game open the phone and ckick load (the up arrow) then choose the save that you altered and play a while then save again

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Then that's what you need to do first

On Sunday have breakfast with everyone and agree to go to the beach, don't invite anyone else and then go with or check on Mom/Clair , can't recall which it was, and do all the options that are open, might have to go the beach with her multiple times to complete them.
Thanks. I thought that I had completed all the beach options but I had missed one.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Woman from the Coffee Shop! :p:p:p
She was always a suspect until that letter wound up on my bed which she would not have any real access to unless her and Vanessa have been dining at the Y at home behind my back! LOL

Many thanks!

So as added advice are you also implying I'd be best to advance multiple characters simultaneously instead of just drilling in on one or two to avoid problems?
Yes this is not one of those games where you can pick a favorite and ignore all the others.

Dec 22, 2017
I hit another roadblock.

The hint says help mom with yoga. M-F if i talk to her she says to go on saturday, but on saturday I stop partway through and cant continue...
I have max athletics. what am I doing wrong?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I hit another roadblock.

The hint says help mom with yoga. M-F if i talk to her she says to go on saturday, but on saturday I stop partway through and cant continue...
I have max athletics. what am I doing wrong?
Try using the second option when speaking to her and she will ask you to join her

R

RWaites

Hi, i don't know how to continue with Claire, i have complete the sequence with the bottle of wine, then nothing more. What should I do?
Thanks
Progression event 1 -
Day From To Location Repeat Event
Weekday 08:00 21:59 Supermarket yes 1. Buy a bottle of wine ($25).
Weekday 21:00 21:59 Living room yes 2. Give her the wine (from your inventory).
Weekday 21:00 21:59 Living room yes 3. Give her a foot rub.
Progression event 2 -
Weekday 22:00 22:59 Downstairs hallway no Eavesdrop on her.

Always 22:00 07:00 Your bedroom yes Sleep with your boxers on and leave the door open.
Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway yes Compliment her.
Always 19:30 19:59 Bathroom yes Take a shower or bath.

Always 22:00 07:00 Your bedroom yes Sleep naked on and leave the door open.
Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway yes Compliment her.
Always 08:00 19:59 Mall - Clothing store no Buy the workout outfit.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 1. Ask her if she needs anything.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 2. Move your hand between her legs.
Progression event 3 -
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes Ask her if she needs anything.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 3. Push your boner against her.

Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 1. Ask her if she needs anything.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 3. Push your boner against her.
Progression event 4 -
Weekday 22:00 07:00 Your bedroom yes Sleep naked and leave the door open, pretend to be asleep.
Progression event 5 -
Weekday 20:00 21:00 Downstairs hallway yes Enter her room and look at her laptop, correct choices are: 2, 3, 2.
Weekday 20:00 21:00 Downstairs hallway no Enter her room and look at her laptop to delete the email.
Always 00:00 23:59 Your bedroom no Use your computer to send her a fake email, correct choices are: 1, 3, 3, 3, 2, 3, 2.
Progression event 6

Corleone

Sep 14, 2016
do you also know the correct choices for 2nd fake email, walkthrough says 2-3-1-1-3, but it's too short

Falkon09

Dec 22, 2017
Hy Everbody... 1. I am a fan from the fist hour!!!!
2. I love the backround sound in the club Neon i want them for my smartphone. PLEASE help my

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@Sycho @Phoenix.kinG @RomanHume @riddikk91 @Anon4321

Hey guys, I just want to clear up something: if using the cheat console causes bugs, this is a problem with the game and I should correct it. It's bad coding/design if the user has to do certain things to keep the game from getting bugged.
In the case of Amy, this is definitely a bug, Veronica's stars can be raised, without triggering the event (which should not happen).
In about 3-4 updates, I'll be spending one update cycle to review all old condition checks and triggers and stat gains and make them independent instead of star based.
I was thinking the same thing about bugs. Guys, that's the mark of a good developer - acknowledging problems and saying they need to be fixed.

The easiest way to fix the "I have too many stars now" bugs is to change the check from "==" to ">=". If it can trigger at 5 stars, you want it to be able to trigger at any star value greater than 5 as well.

Reactions: Faerin

K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
I'm had to restart my save and am having issues with Amy. When I talk to her at Club Neon we get drinks, nothing more. I can't invite her to eat out Veronica for some reason, I have Veronica maxed out other wise.

Any idea what to do?

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
I'm had to restart my save and am having issues with Amy. When I talk to her at Club Neon we get drinks, nothing more. I can't invite her to eat out Veronica for some reason, I have Veronica maxed out other wise.

Any idea what to do?
So, just so we know where you are stuck, when you say you can't get Amy to eat out veronica-

You have already had the scene with Veronica at 60 sub, and you took her panties?
You have the "taste veronica" achievement for Amy done?
YOu have the vault in your map?
you have already sent Amy a picture of Veronica blindfolded in handcuffs?
you have blindfolded veronica again, and the option to call Amy did not appear?
what are Amy and veronica's star values?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

Any idea what to do?
Could you attach your save so we can take a look?

silaskim123

Jun 30, 2018
hi everyone im experiencing a problem where i go to the lingerie shop and there is nothing there, does anyone know how to fix this?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes