Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I cant continue game when i download new version...what to do?
Have you transferred the save folder called "savegames" from the old version to the new one.
Unlike others the saves are kept in the main game folder.

Samajd

Jan 27, 2018
Do you have the previous version of the game, if you do as I said just transfer the "savegames" folder to the new one.

Yes, but i didnt play it from begining(i donwload saves and play from 100-150 day).. so now want to play just this from new update...if you can put some save i will be grateful! :)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yes, but i didnt play it from begining(i donwload saves and play from 100-150 day).. so now want to play just this from new update...if you can put some save i will be grateful! :)
Try this one of them should work for you

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Hi! A question. I don't know how to get the request for a cookbook or how to get the idea for a romantic dinner. I visit Claire at 10:00 but nothing. Could someone help?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi! A question. I don't know how to get the request for a cookbook or how to get the idea for a romantic dinner. I visit Claire at 10:00 but nothing. Could someone help?
You might not have enough romance points

and what does it say under her name in the contacts.

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
Yes, you are suppose to be able to give Veronica a reward at breakfast right after the loyalty test (veronica and Mom sunbathing), if it's not there try increasing her submission and see if that brings it up.
Submission is maxed out, still nothing

Don't get hung up on the "ask Veronica at breakfast" part. Its just where people are used to finding Veronica, especially if they are working jobs on the weekends. The girls are going to be sun bathing from 12-13:59, and Veronica will be in her room from 14:00 to 14:59. There is no problem talking to Veronica on Saturday in her room. (Personally, I did the sunbathing at noon, took a taxi to the mall for a fashion show, took a taxi back home, then talked to Veronica when I returned).
and Veronica's love, not submission, is probably the stat that is too low
Love is also maxed out and I don't get the option at either 10AM on week days, 11AM on sunday or in her room between 2PM and 3PM.

It's part of Veronica's path, when you have advanced her punishment far enough and you are rewarding her for doing the chores you should get an option at 10.00 to reward her, this opens the park.
I can reward her for doing chores I can even bend her over the desk to fuck her, but no park options

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Submission is maxed out, still nothing

Love is also maxed out and I don't get the option at either 10AM on week days, 11AM on sunday or in her room between 2PM and 3PM.

I can reward her for doing chores I can even bend her over the desk to fuck her, but no park options
If you're having issues you could try one of these saves

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have 80 (max) romance points. Under her name, it says that I should go to the beach with her.
Then that's what you need to do first

On Sunday have breakfast with everyone and agree to go to the beach, don't invite anyone else and then go with or check on Mom/Clair , can't recall which it was, and do all the options that are open, might have to go the beach with her multiple times to complete them.

U

User_123641

Hey guys, this might be a stupid question (relatively far into the game I think?) but when exactly does Aunt Emma show up? I remember a conversation about her way near the beginning of the game and that she was at the gym or something but she's still yet to make an appearance. Any idea what's up?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hey guys, this might be a stupid question (relatively far into the game I think?) but when exactly does Aunt Emma show up? I remember a conversation about her way near the beginning of the game and that she was at the gym or something but she's still yet to make an appearance. Any idea what's up?

I can't recall exactly but I think you need to eavesdrop on mom door at 22:00 while she's talking to Aunt Emma on the phone.
Then I believe Mom brings up Aunt Emma during breakfast the next day and that she works at the gym.
Afterwards all you need to do is visit Emma at her office next to the Sauna between 10:00-15:59 and from then on you can meet her between 16:00-16:59 at the cafe.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes