Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'd like to add that I know it's supposed to unlock during the veronica quest after sunbathing but I never got the ask her on a walk through the park thing at breakfast. Anyone can help with that?
Yes, you are suppose to be able to give Veronica a reward at breakfast right after the loyalty test (veronica and Mom sunbathing), if it's not there try increasing her submission and see if that brings it up.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
It works, after choosing right answers, mail is sent, and you earn achievement. Continue following hints in your phone. :)

PS, since there is cheater built in in game, use it to max mood stats, and then lock them. It will be lot easier to play game without constantly running to shower, eat, brush teeth etc...

Reactions: blablalbal

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
I'd like to add that I know it's supposed to unlock during the veronica quest after sunbathing but I never got the ask her on a walk through the park thing at breakfast. Anyone can help with that?
Yes, you are suppose to be able to give Veronica a reward at breakfast right after the loyalty test (veronica and Mom sunbathing), if it's not there try increasing her submission and see if that brings it up.
Don't get hung up on the "ask Veronica at breakfast" part. Its just where people are used to finding Veronica, especially if they are working jobs on the weekends. The girls are going to be sun bathing from 12-13:59, and Veronica will be in her room from 14:00 to 14:59. There is no problem talking to Veronica on Saturday in her room. (Personally, I did the sunbathing at noon, took a taxi to the mall for a fashion show, took a taxi back home, then talked to Veronica when I returned).
and Veronica's love, not submission, is probably the stat that is too low

Luke5260793

Jul 18, 2018
I can't find Angel in 7.00 PM. How can I do?
I play and win the tennis came on Saturday & Sunday (with Sophia). But after then, it's nothng happend. I can't blackmail to Debby. I don't know why.
Please help me. Thx everyone!
(My game version is 0.8.0c)

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Okay, her stars are too high in order for that to trigger. They need to be lowered to 11 but you can't do that via the cheats. However, you can do that from Notepad.

So, open your save in Notepad, (make sure you quit the game to the main menu screen). Do a search for: <ID>3</ID>. Scroll down until you see <Name>Special</Name>. Change this: <Value>17</Value> to this: <Value>11</Value> and save the file (but don't close Notepad yet). Now reload your game and go to Neon and talk to Amy. After you've returned home with Veronica at 4:30, save your game and go back to the main menu screen again. Now change <Value>11</Value> back to <Value>17</Value>, save the file and exit Notepad then reload your game.
TY so much for this! I was hoping that I could progress with Amy without this alas...

Reactions: Sycho

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I can't find Angel in 7.00 PM. How can I do?
I play and win the tennis came on Saturday & Sunday (with Sophia). But after then, it's nothng happend. I can't blackmail to Debby. I don't know why.
Please help me. Thx everyone!
(My game version is 0.8.0c)
If it's the second time you meet with Angle,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Got some pictures missing. Number 40 of mom/Claire, 2 to 8 of Amy and the first five of mc. Also how do you unlock the stat between love and submission on veronica? Also the 9th achievement of mc, haven't discovered it yet unless it is not implemented in this version.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Got some pictures missing. Number 40 of mom/Claire, 2 to 8 of Amy and the first five of mc. Also how do you unlock the stat between love and submission on veronica? Also the 9th achievement of mc, haven't discovered it yet unless it is not implemented in this version.
You will get missing pics once you unlock photographic memory. Arousal is activated, if I remember correctly, once you take her panties off. Achievement number 9 is movie quiz. See in walkthrough for all details.

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
You will get missing pics once you unlock photographic memory. Arousal is activated, if I remember correctly, once you take her panties off. Achievement number 9 is movie quiz. See in walkthrough for all details.
Huh, it's bugged out then. I have it unlocked but it's not showing up as unlocked in the achievements section.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
All achievements you see are implemented in the each version that comes out.

How do you unlock the stat between love and submission on veronica?
Not sure what you mean here.

Pictures
Number 40 of mom/Claire

2 to 8 of Amy

First five of mc.

The 9th achievement of mc

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
All achievements you see are implemented in the each version that comes out.

How do you unlock the stat between love and submission on veronica?
Not sure what you mean here.

Pictures
Number 40 of mom/Claire

2 to 8 of Amy

First five of mc.

The 9th achievement of mc
The arousal stat doesn't show up as unlocked in the achievements section.

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
The walkthrough says there's a cosplay collectible in the bookstore but when following the directions I can't find it. Could it be it has been removed from the store?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The walkthrough says there's a cosplay collectible in the bookstore but when following the directions I can't find it. Could it be it has been removed from the store?
No it hasn't.

The collectables appear in a sequence, you need to something else before it appears, unfortunately I don't know what that is.

but to help you out take a look at the post

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Sycho @Phoenix.kinG @RomanHume @riddikk91 @Anon4321

Hey guys, I just want to clear up something: if using the cheat console causes bugs, this is a problem with the game and I should correct it. It's bad coding/design if the user has to do certain things to keep the game from getting bugged.
In the case of Amy, this is definitely a bug, Veronica's stars can be raised, without triggering the event (which should not happen).
In about 3-4 updates, I'll be spending one update cycle to review all old condition checks and triggers and stat gains and make them independent instead of star based.

Also, about the savegame editing, don't leave the editor open, because you might overwrite the changes you just made if the editor doesn't detect the changes you make when playing it and coming back to the editor.
To be safe, open the editor, change the value, save and close.
Then play the game and reopen te editor.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I choose to pass the correct sequence of letters but he still does not want to send I do not know what could be then the problem and the achievement does not come

in the spoiler screenshots

The reason it's not working is because according to the screen shot you haven't done the 1st fake email yet
- 8.00 PM – MC’s Bedroom (fake email-1-3-3-3-2-3-2)

The one you're showing is for the second

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
@Sycho @Phoenix.kinG @RomanHume @riddikk91 @Anon4321

Hey guys, I just want to clear up something: if using the cheat console causes bugs, this is a problem with the game and I should correct it. It's bad coding/design if the user has to do certain things to keep the game from getting bugged.
In the case of Amy, this is definitely a bug, Veronica's stars can be raised, without triggering the event (which should not happen).
In about 3-4 updates, I'll be spending one update cycle to review all old condition checks and triggers and stat gains and make them independent instead of star based.

Also, about the savegame editing, don't leave the editor open, because you might overwrite the changes you just made if the editor doesn't detect the changes you make when playing it and coming back to the editor.
To be safe, open the editor, change the value, save and close.
Then play the game and reopen te editor.
That would be fine, I think it's a good thing that every now and again you do some maintenance instead of new content, because the bigger the game the more bugs that might appear.

and I'm sure you've noticed, but I've coming across an issue where some are getting the Amy Veronica dream after the Neon Amy tasting scene. Which I believe is essential to Amy and Veronica's quest, which shows it self when getting Amy a drink at the Neon Club.

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
No it hasn't.

The collectables appear in a sequence, you need to something else before it appears, unfortunately I don't know what that is.

but to help you out take a look at the post
You need to collect them in order. After I got the one outside the apartment the one in the bookstore appeared.

Reactions: RWaites
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes