Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Thx for the info, but in the OP is ver 0.79, i am waiting for the update
not that i care that much, buy why the rush?? In two weeks you'll be asking for the CG of 8.1, etc. If you're that anxious to see the new images, why not play the game?

lykkemand

Jun 16, 2018
i am lost.
in the "see your achievements - generel - explorer" Theres a check at "the vault" but i never got any more than giving a beer(at least 10 times) with Amy at night, run the cab home a lot. Theres no Vault to see at the map.
i got the lastest update 0.8.0c
where am i missing something?

taison

Dec 4, 2017
A question like how to blackmail debby? I go to the tennis court and skip a mini event but only that, nothing happens

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
i am lost.
in the "see your achievements - generel - explorer" Theres a check at "the vault" but i never got any more than giving a beer(at least 10 times) with Amy at night, run the cab home a lot. Theres no Vault to see at the map.
i got the lastest update 0.8.0c
where am i missing something?
Have you texted a photo of Veronica in blindfold and hand cuffs to Amy, also you may need to decrease Amy's love points down to 9 so you get the option to talk to Amy at Neon instead of buying her a drink.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
torrent for Man of the house v0.8.0c (Extra) + WT + IncPatch

...sorry for this delay for the final version, I was on the coast for a few days with a bad net speed

Reactions: Vibescu and La'Zaa

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
I'm having a issue and I don't know what to do. I've been reading walthrough over and over again and some comments in this forum with.

I have Veronicas stats on 50 love, 20 lust and 65 submission. Yes I have used the cheat app while trying to solve this problem. Oh, and I allso have 5 starts. I have got her the maid outfit, she has been doing work at home endless of times. I have spanked her and I have taken her underwear about 100 times. I have met her several times upstairs in the club and been sitting next to her - when Amy shows up and ends it all. The option to "Move your hands between her legs" are locked out with a sunglass smiley. This makes me think that that my charisma is to low, but as faar as I can see 15 is max? and that's what I have.

Anyway, I'd love some help on this.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm having a issue and I don't know what to do. I've been reading walthrough over and over again and some comments in this forum with.

I have Veronicas stats on 50 love, 20 lust and 65 submission. Yes I have used the cheat app while trying to solve this problem. Oh, and I allso have 5 starts. I have got her the maid outfit, she has been doing work at home endless of times. I have spanked her and I have taken her underwear about 100 times. I have met her several times upstairs in the club and been sitting next to her - when Amy shows up and ends it all. The option to "Move your hands between her legs" are locked out with a sunglass smiley. This makes me think that that my charisma is to low, but as faar as I can see 15 is max? and that's what I have.

Can you send me your save

mrswayne

May 26, 2018
After Dr.Matthew's fake email, mom called me to the bath, but on the other days we couldn't bath together. What am I doing wrong? MC still only enters and leaves the bathroom after seeing mom and says, he should do something about fake emails

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
After Dr.Matthew's fake email, mom called me to the bath, but on the other days we couldn't bath together. What am I doing wrong? MC still only enters and leaves the bathroom after seeing mom and says, he should do something about fake emails
Check to see if you successfully sent the email

mrswayne

May 26, 2018
Check to see if you successfully sent the email
Yes, I am sure I did it correct, after that she started to react different, we watched TV together and I saw her naked in bath. I can't process more than
"- 8.00 PM – Bathroom (bath together) need 30 arou
sal + pics +1 Star (go
to MC bedroom check fake email)"

Because, we couldn't have bath together and when I go to my room, I don't know how to chec the fake mail. On computer, no option for it

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yes, I am sure I did it correct, after that she started to react different, we watched TV together and I saw her naked in bath. I can't process more than
sal + pics +1 Star (go

Because, we couldn't have bath together and when I go to my room, I don't know how to chec the fake mail. On computer, no option for it
If no option it means you sent you set it correctly.

How many times did you visit claire in the bathroom

and can you confirm what version of the game you are playing, latest is 0.8.0c

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
sal + pics +1 Star (go

Check the contacts app on the mobile phone
Can you tell what it says under Claires/Mom picture

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

Check the contacts app on the phone
Can you tell me what it says under both Veronica and Amy Pictures.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes