thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
does someone remember the name of a game in which you found out the mom is cheating with the dads best friend while he's away in another country? (i think the dad is a mercenary). In another part, you find the mom has a second phone. Sorry to post this here, just thought it would be a place someone will remember it. I've spent ages looking but can't find the game.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Just little suggestion. I know this isn't directly linked to his problem, but whenever somebody uses cheater, max all stats should be avoided. Game can be played, but it will confuse player, as tasks and achievemnts will pop up randomly, and some may remain locked. So, use money cheater freely, time travel, maximize all mood stats, lock them, but avoid maximizing stats of girls. At least until Faerin solves few bugs which popped up. I didn't mean to criticise developer, he did excellent job, just errors pop up from time to time.

Selektorkjulu

Jun 26, 2017
I had an inkling this was the issue

Take a look at the places with the red borders I placed around them. The don't match in order to get the option the smiley face that you see has to be wearing sunglasses and you are not.

Here something that should help explain things

View attachment 135475

View attachment 135476
thats pretty hard to archive, but i will give it a try, with plenty of energydrinks,snickers and deos and zigarettes in the backpack.

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
does someone remember the name of a game in which you found out the mom is cheating with the dads best friend while he's away in another country? (i think the dad is a mercenary). In another part, you find the mom has a second phone. Sorry to post this here, just thought it would be a place someone will remember it. I've spent ages looking but can't find the game.
This is the perfect place to ask just post a thread & your answer will get immediately by somebody!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
thats pretty hard to archive, but i will give it a try, with plenty of energydrinks,snickers and deos and zigarettes in the backpack.
You can avoid needing to do all that by using the cheat app, instructions on how to that are in the link I gave above.

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
Two small(?) progression questions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't really mind starting over (it is a fun game!) but just wondering if I can easily salvage these two progressions without editing the save, etc... Thank you!

Version 0.08.0c
incest mod: yes
cheat mods: no
built in cheat mod: added cash, may have added a few points to Veronica early on.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Two small(?) progression questions:

I don't really mind starting over (it is a fun game!) but just wondering if I can easily salvage these two progressions without editing the save, etc... Thank you!

Version 0.08.0c
incest mod: yes
cheat mods: no
built in cheat mod: added cash, may have added a few points to Veronica early on.
1) In the contacts what does it say under Angel, also see what happens when you're "walking home"

2) have you had the tasting scene at the neon and the dream scene with Amy and Veronica. because the first time you give her the maid uniform, she should be throwing you out. If that didn't happen then you added too many submission, thereby breaking the game for Amy and Veronica.

Reactions: FranceToast

darkrain1993

Jul 20, 2018
Sorry in advance if anybody else has asked this question already. The thing is that I am having that Resolution problem, I followed the FAQ and and downloaded the Windows update given in the guide but when I try to install it, it says that this update is not applicable for your computer. I don't know what I did wrong. My computer is running Windows 7- SP1 64 bit. If anyone knows something then help please.

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
1) In the contacts what does it say under Angel, also see what happens when you're "walking home"

2) have you had the tasting scene at the neon and the dream scene with Amy and Veronica. because the first time you give her the maid uniform, she should be throwing you out. If that didn't happen then you added too many submission, thereby breaking the game for Amy and Veronica.
1) I should focus on my relationship with Debby-but under Debby it says I should focus on my relationship with Veronica, so I was trying to advance Veronica, lol. I have done the bench press to max.

2) Ok, this doesn't sound remotely familiar, so it is where I screwed up, thank you! I was trying to avoid using the phone cheat/adding stats thing, given the problems it seemed to cause people in earlier versions (esp. Amy), but was trying to trigger something with Veronica and added submission points (HUGE MISTAKE) thanks again!

Reactions: Anon4321

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
1) I should focus on my relationship with Debby-but under Debby it says I should focus on my relationship with Veronica, so I was trying to advance Veronica, lol. I have done the bench press to max.

2) Ok, this doesn't sound remotely familiar, so it is where I screwed up, thank you! I was trying to avoid using the phone cheat/adding stats thing, given the problems it seemed to cause people in earlier versions (esp. Amy), but was trying to trigger something with Veronica and added submission points (HUGE MISTAKE) thanks again!
And based on what you said, unfortunately it means restarting a new game.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
You need to advance with Veronica first, up to point when two of you will go to park. It's proving her loyalty achievement. Debby will arrest Veronica, only then you can initiate blackmail.

If you didn't go over 11 stars with her, you are not in problem. You can't blackmail Debby until you see her molesting Veronica and Megan.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
You need to advance with Veronica first, up to point when two of you will go to park. It's proving her loyalty achievement. Debby will arrest Veronica, only then you can initiate blackmail.

If you didn't go over 11 stars with her, you are not in problem. You can't blackmail Debby until you see her molesting Veronica and Megan.
Sophia is also needed to blackmail Debby, so if you're not progressing with Sophia, she won't be able to help you until you progress further with her.

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
Just got around to playing the new update last night. Really wanted to play when it first came out but decided to wait until I had a decent block of free time to really take my time and enjoy. @Faerin brother you never disappoint with your updates! Story and characters just get better and better so thanks again for all your hard work.

I've played through this from start to finish 3 times (first time was because of a screw up) with no cheats. I don't really find it that grindy compared to some I've played and have enjoyed each play through. My current save has all the achievs, scenes, photos and collectibles plus 8k in cash. The hints on the phone are a great alternative to a walkthrough (even though I did use @Carlo S amazing one a couple times so huge thanks to you as well brother) and very easy to understand if stuck.

I know some are divided on the animations. I personally love them as you can sit back and enjoy the action. I have 0 complaints about the game but one thing I dream to see at some point would be the animation of the Ashley schoolgirl outfit scene. So freaking hot and one of my favorite scenes! New content is always best and this is a very small thing in terms of game progression and what everyone wants (I'm sure some would absolutely hate this) but a man can dream lol. Cheers and keep up the outstanding work

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
Thanks checked it out

All you need to do is

Also, you might find this useful
Thanks! So for those who have this problem. Here is the solution. Keep an eye on your current stats, This will be shown with a smiley on the right top of the screen. Not on the right-right, but at the left side of the stat-bar. Just look at the top and look for a smiley. If it's a smiley with no sunglasses you are not 100% and this will at times lock some content.

In my case with Veronica at Neon club, I needed to have top stats. That means no hunger, not tired, not stressed and etc.
My misstake was that I didn't really understand this mechanism in the game, now I do.

I was focusing on glitch-searching in this case when it really was me not understanding game mechanics. Finnaly I can progress with the game. Thankyou Anon4321 for your help.

Reactions: Anon4321

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
guy's i'm stuck with Amy. how to have drink at neon club (helping her tasting veronica's ass) ?
One of two possibilities. Try lowering Amy's hearts to 9 before going to Neon on your map (before you see Amy standing outside the door). Another possibility is that your stars for Veronica are too high (it should be at 11 stars for Veronica, not 17) In which case you'd need to manually edit your save in Notepad, but you'd need to be at the main menu screen before you make any changes to it.

This will help you.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes