ubbus05

Apr 23, 2018
does anybody know about when to give concert tickets to ashley and veronica ?
in the hint it says some time in the afternoon when both are present in the house... pls help!!!!!

and how to find angel in the streets?? thank you

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
does anybody know about when to give concert tickets to ashley and veronica ?
in the hint it says some time in the afternoon when both are present in the house... pls help!!!!!

and how to find angel in the streets?? thank you
To give the tickets to Veronica and Ashley, be at the foyer at 15:00

And to find Angle "walk home" after midnight

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Is there a new incest patch for the new version ? First time playing this and i wanna do with the incest involved, landlady stuff is boring :)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is there a new incest patch for the new version ? First time playing this and i wanna do with the incest involved, landlady stuff is boring :)
The one from 0.7.9 works just fine

Just extract it using 7zip and replace the mapping.xml in the main game folder.

You can also find other things of use in the original post (OP)

Reactions: Theboss3213

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
The one from 0.7.9 works just fine

Just extract it using 7zip and replace the mapping.xml in the main game folder.

You can also find other things of use in the original post (OP)
Awesome it worked...forgot the replace mapping.xml thingy haha thanks alot !

Reactions: Anon4321

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
The hint for Megan says that I should improve my relationship with Debby. The hint for Debby is that I should improve my relationship with Veronica. Angel is listed as "out of town" but her hint is to improve my relationship with Debby. I have 50 strength and have lifted with Veronica (shown off 11 times). My relationship with Veronica is 20 dominance and one star. I watched Angel's news report.

What am I missing?
Just like the hint says, you have to pretty much finish all of Veronica's story line before you can make any progress with Debby.

Reactions: JJI

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
in a normal play through, at some point you will have 16 stars with Veronica- the 17th star is earned when you take her to your room while she is doing a chore (other than dusting) and have her bend over your desk, and pick the new option when she wants to cum. That is the achievement you are missing
You need to unlock the full sauna sequence first.

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
Hi! I followed the walkthrough but never found Angel. I walked the streets for a week after hearing the conversation and report about her. Nothing. I then went to the police station to "peek" at Debby 9:00 and built up a reputation for strength with her. Nothing. Finally, I never saw an opening for tennis. Can somebody clue me in?
You most likely missed the tennis racket and possibly the collectible during the peeping scene.

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
I've got the same thing in my save, so I don't think that's the problem. I'll look over the save and update this post as needed.
You should have unlocked the first achievement of the doctor posing/e-mail fraud chain at this point in time.

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
Hello! I am advancing in the game, the stars for date, how are they obtained?
Sorry for my bad english.

Thx :)
If you are referring to the gauge on the left-hand side, that is affected by correct choices during the dates. If you are talking about the stars required for certain actions, those are unlocked via correct progress of the story.

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
2) Those are just picture achievements and you can later choose what Veronica wears during her chores. Just pick what you need to fill in the gaps.
Ah, this suddenly became clear later on, thanks! When I gave her the maid uniform, got the "scene", then did the Neon "scene", she was wearing the maid uniform without any option to change it. But later on, you do get the option to change outfits, I just wasn't patient enough :D

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
Just wanted to say that the 'hint' system in the phone is just a really nice mechanic for these types of games, and I hope other developers find a way to incorporate a similar system.
Just feels much more natural than using a walkthrough, so kudos to the dev for taking the time to integrate it into the game!

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
So here we are again; The week of waiting and expectations. Friday seems so far away . But it's nice to have something to look forward to.:D

Reactions: Thermophob
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes