Lapis Laz

Dec 25, 2017
when you meet superhero angel at midnight what is her name
does the answer matter
No, because it's obviously aunt Emma, the only girl who wasn't an option.
From the body type, it could be Emma, your mom, or the cop.

You find out pretty early it's not the cop. This leaves mom and Emma.
Mom is an option, but when you choose it she tells you you're wrong. This explains why mom gets nervous when you talk about Angel (she knows it's her sister) and the ligh brown eyes Angel has which are the same as Emma's.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
No, because it's obviously aunt Emma, the only girl who wasn't an option.
From the body type, it could be Emma, your mom, or the cop.

You find out pretty early it's not the cop. This leaves mom and Emma.
Mom is an option, but when you choose it she tells you you're wrong. This explains why mom gets nervous when you talk about Angel (she knows it's her sister) and the ligh brown eyes Angel has which are the same as Emma's.
for me its obviously emma but my other option is linda mommys coworker but ive couldve sworn spread pool has red eyes w/e XD

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
Okay, your stars for Veronica are a little bit high (they should be at 11) for the scene at Neon that you're wanting to trigger. If you want to attach your save, I'll fix that for you. But you'll need to save the game after you and Veronica have returned home (and upload the save again) so I can bump her stars back up to where they are now.

Or you can do the edit by following these steps.
  1. Save your game and exit to the main menu screen.
  2. Open your save in Notepad (or any text editor of your choice).
  3. Search for the text: <ID>3</ID>
  4. Scroll down until you see: <Name>Special</Name>
  5. Change <Value>17</Value> to <Value>11</Value>
  6. Save the file and reload your save in the game.
  7. Play the scene out at Neon and when you get home with Veronica, save your game again, exit back to the main menu screen and open your save file back up in Notepad. Change 11 back to 17, save the file and exit Notepad then reload your save.
This worked perfectly thanks. I don't get why it didn't let me do that when I was at the lower star rating to begin with, because I did try, then just kept doing stuff to raise Veronica higher trying Amy again after each new thing. Really weird, but fixed now :D

Reactions: Sycho and RWaites

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
can anyone help me? i'm having trouble getting amy to talk to me so i can go the vault, but when i talk to her nada. i've included my game save to see if i missed something, much thanks appreciated.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
can anyone help me? i'm having trouble getting amy to talk to me so i can go the vault, but when i talk to her nada. i've included my game save to see if i missed something, much thanks appreciated.
Here this should explain the problem

Plus you've advance far too far into veronica's part to do anything with Amy. Which means you broke the game in regards to Amy's part.

I've included 2 save that should help lessen the amount you need to redo

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
This worked perfectly thanks. I don't get why it didn't let me do that when I was at the lower star rating to begin with, because I did try, then just kept doing stuff to raise Veronica higher trying Amy again after each new thing. Really weird, but fixed now :D
You're welcome! I'm glad that helped. :)

Reactions: Carcalla

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
*cough* check *cough*

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
That answer is probably answered somewhere in this thread.

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
I am stuck on trying to getting the even where MC is trying to talk to Amy while she keeps looking at Veronica. The phone app tells me to talk to her at Neon, Veronica's either says go to the beach or work on Amy. I have been through the scene on other versions where I started from scratch, but can't seem to get it to work on this one. Yes I have done the Claire stuff past the Oil, Veronica stats are at 40H 35L 65S (star)17. Amy is only at 10 hearts and 3 stars.
Check here.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How to triger that Veronica will go to Amy at 22:30 (Vault)?
The first thing you'll need to do is send MC to bed before 5am so that Amy can call in the middle of the night. After you talk to Amy on the phone, Veronica will text you saying she needs to talk to you. So, go into her room and talk to Veronica.

The next night at 22:00, go to Veronica's room and see if she's ready to go visit Amy.

Lovedizzy

Feb 5, 2018
Did you go to the supermarket to buy milk? You have to do that first before you can join them at the table at 18:00. Once you buy the milk, click on your backpack, click on the milk carton then click on mom to give the milk to her in the kitchen.
well i re install the game and it works, and how you get much money??

muringo

Sep 4, 2017
hello!
i'm trying to improve the relationship with amy. veronica is 17, amy is 3. I already gave her the panties, but don't know what to do next. It says to drink with amy and visit veronica's room at night. i did both, but nothing happened..
What do i do?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes