Daiki00

Jan 19, 2018
I really like the nude opening pic.
But I must keep my mouse over the text "one year anniversary" to maintain that pic.
If my mouse pointer leave the text, the pic will disappear :oops:
Is there another way to maintain that nude pic without keeping my mouse over the text.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
But I must keep my mouse over the text "one year anniversary" to maintain that pic.
Is there another way to maintain that nude pic without keeping my mouse over the text.
No, that's not a static image. But if you're on a PC, click on the eye icon, hover your mouse pointer over the text and press the Print Screen key on your keyboard then paste the image into Paint or any image editor ( , etc..) of your choice.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
No, that's not a static image. But if you're on a PC, click on the eye icon, hover your mouse pointer over the text and press the Print Screen key on your keyboard then paste the image into Paint or any image editor ( , etc..) of your choice.
Here you go

Extracted the image for you, no print screen used

menu-screen-2.tex.jpg

Daiki00

Jan 19, 2018
Here you go

Extracted the image for, to print screen used

View attachment 137016
Thank you! I really like it ^^

VeniVidiVeni1

Oct 9, 2017
is there a version without cheats? the cheats kinda ruin the experience in most of the games.

and dont say self control pls i had to rebind my tilde key to not use the console in skyrim.

Dragan

Aug 1, 2017
Okay, your stars for Veronica are right where they need to be. Now, lower Amy's hearts to 9 (using your cheats on the phone) and you should be able to get the scene at Neon of Amy looking over at Veronica while you're talking to Amy.
i cant i dont know why

Parli

Apr 16, 2018
I am having trouble triggering the first meeting with Angel. I have walked around at night for two weeks and no trigger. Can you help. I am using 8.0C

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I am having trouble triggering the first meeting with Angel. I have walked around at night for two weeks and no trigger. Can you help. I am using 8.0C
Start by visiting Debbie the police station, you will come across a scene with Debbie and Megan, then take it from there.

Hint: Using the contact app on the phone, can help with what to do next or what you might still need to do.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes