hai

May 2, 2017
Have you overheard mom talking to Emma on the phone at night?
Have you heard about her moving to the city to start a new job at breakfast on Saturday morning?
Have you gone to the massage room at the health club?
i don't know how to book appointment massage room, can you help me? thanks

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can you give me more walkthrough? i can't understand.
Thanks
You can only visit her office on Monday-Friday (weekdays) and according to the screenshot it's Saturday a weekend.

So you need to forward time 2 days and ignore the appointment part

Reactions: hai

crave

May 1, 2017
Anyone have a problem opening the game? When I try to open the game nothing opens, I don't get any notifications or anything about it. I have it okayed with my virus protection. I have no clue what's happening. Older versions of the game ran fine.

sanasanasana

Aug 7, 2018
Oh wow, your
Ok, I've had a looks like something happened to hide Neon

So I edited the save to change it back and now you should see Neon again

When you download the save make sure to delete the numbers & _ before the name.
Oh wow, thanks man, it works now. Finally. Im going to cry

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
Anyone have a problem opening the game? When I try to open the game nothing opens, I don't get any notifications or anything about it. I have it okayed with my virus protection. I have no clue what's happening. Older versions of the game ran fine.
If you are using win7 then there is a installation guide inside game folder read that or try using different extractor to extrct or update your win rar or 7z which ever you use to latest version!

bitmaster

Jan 25, 2018
That image is just a preview to show on mobile when loading saves, it should be .SAV file if not start a new game.
but if you played 2 hours they should be a auto save file look for it or next time you play remember to save.
i'm just playing the game without extracting. is that fine.even now i played saved still. no sign of the file .SAV:frown:

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
i'm just playing the game without extracting. is that fine.even now i played saved still. no sign of the file .SAV:frown:
I don't think game would run if you play it without extracting but however extract the game using latest version of 7z here then start the game go through tutorial then click on mobile click the down arrow then save it to slot like this Man of the house 17-Aug-18 1_25_52 PM.png Man of the house 17-Aug-18 1_26_02 PM.png

bitmaster

Jan 25, 2018
I don't think game would run if you play it without extracting but however extract the game using latest version of 7z here then start the game go through tutorial then click on mobile click the down arrow then save it to slot like this View attachment 137494 View attachment 137495
wow thank u so much for ur effort. it worked:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes