Khylynnia

Aug 23, 2018
First of all I LOVE this game! It has great story, amazing graphics and animations, awesome little side quest with the search for cosplay pics. I have managed to finish Ashley, Claire, Meghan and Sophia's special events, but am stuck on the Amy/Veronica story.

The issue I have is that I can not progress past 3 with Amy because I can not find the Vault. In the achievements it tells me I have it discovered, but it isn't on the map at all. I am at 17 of 18 special events with Veronica already, and hers tells me that I need to get to know Amy better. Amy's hint tells me to have a drink with her at club neon. When I go to Neon I have a beer with Amy, but then she goes back to work and doesn't tell me anything else. How do I find the Vault to continue the story with Amy?

Reactions: Faerin

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
First of all I LOVE this game! It has great story, amazing graphics and animations, awesome little side quest with the search for cosplay pics. I have managed to finish Ashley, Claire, Meghan and Sophia's special events, but am stuck on the Amy/Veronica story.

The issue I have is that I can not progress past 3 with Amy because I can not find the Vault. In the achievements it tells me I have it discovered, but it isn't on the map at all. I am at 17 of 18 special events with Veronica already, and hers tells me that I need to get to know Amy better. Amy's hint tells me to have a drink with her at club neon. When I go to Neon I have a beer with Amy, but then she goes back to work and doesn't tell me anything else. How do I find the Vault to continue the story with Amy?
Sorry can't answer that here, go to the Walkthrough and FAQ thread.

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
Hi guys, i'm stuck in the game, i don't know if it's the right place to ask for help or not, if it's not i'll delete this and post it in right thread.

For Claire the walkthrough tell me to see her when she does yoga on the roof on the morning et put my hand on her, but she just tell me to come back on saturday, as if i hadn't not enought kisses, but i have.
I have seen this one a lot in my brief time here. I don't know how difficult it is for Faerin to reprogram this section, but basically the 'smiley face' option on the first choice for yoga should be there only until you get the response the first time (which opens up the Saturday event/gym, I think?) and from then on the smiley face should be on the second choice (to trigger the later events). That is, if I am interpreting what the purpose of the smiley faces is for :)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
been so busy i haven’t kept a tab on this game but was always appreciative of @Carlo S sending reminders of updates.

now that i mention it, he hasn’t been on since the 8th. i hope he’s just on vacation or something and is okay.

R

RWaites

I have seen this one a lot in my brief time here. I don't know how difficult it is for Faerin to reprogram this section, but basically the 'smiley face' option on the first choice for yoga should be there only until you get the response the first time (which opens up the Saturday event/gym, I think?) and from then on the smiley face should be on the second choice (to trigger the later events). That is, if I am interpreting what the purpose of the smiley faces is for :)
Sorry Brother butYou have to address all questions here now
But do not ask to join her ask if she needs anything the sercond option

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
been so busy i haven’t kept a tab on this game but was always appreciative of @Carlo S sending reminders of updates.

now that i mention it, he hasn’t been on since the 8th. i hope he’s just on vacation or something and is okay.
We don't know what's happened to @Carlo S, last we heard was that the weather was very bad so he might have lost internet connection.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
(From my Patreon page)

Hey guys,

I have two important things to tell you (a bit early, but just so you know):

1. In 2 weeks I will release v0.8.2.
After that I'll be skipping one update, because after doing 30 consecutive updates, I really need a break, I hope you all understand.

2. After that, V0.8.3 will have a major overhaul, I will review all the code up to now and do the following:

• Fix all current bugs, there are still about 50(!) minor bugs right now.
  • Improve the hints for all characters and make sure they are all correct.
  • Add different dialogs and images for repeating events (especially the early game stuff), making these events more interesting.
  • Fix outdated dialogs to reflect story progression.
  • Reduce the grind: reduce the amount of repetition of events and balance the mood/needs system.
  • Try to implement more feature requests, there are about 40 on my list and during "regular" updates I just don't get around to these.
This will be a very big update (technically).
This also means there will probably be no new scenes that update, but I believe this is needed to improve the overall gameplay and make sure I can continue development with a "clean slate".

Sorry for the long post, if you have any feedback, now's a good time to share it!

Thanks,
Faerin
just saw this. about damn time you took a break! i don’t think your patreons would mind if you switched to a monthly release schedule to give yourself more time; bi weekly updates for more than a year straight- anyone would be burned out.

hope you enjoy your well deserved break getting drunk and fat somewhere nice bro!

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Maybe the frontpage to the thread should say more clearly that anyone with questions or problems with gameplay or progress should use the walkthrough thread?

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Man I like this game. The grind is bareable and the hints keep you moving along. The woman are hot and the situations are treated with a good sense of humor.
Just a couple of well intended observations, that I hope are taken in the spirit of jest they are intended. Y'know, for a guy who goes to the beach as much as the MC, you would think he'd get some color. And with all those trips to the gym he stilll has the build of a 12 yr old.

Reactions: Faerin

alevyan

Aug 18, 2018
Im stuck when it says "maybe ashley remembers the name of that movie claire likes so much. I should ask her when she's in her room".
Ive tried everyday at every hour on her room, but the only thing that happens its the bj scene and nothing more. Ive tried several times and nothing works.
Can someone help?

alevyan

Aug 18, 2018
Ok will writing the post I remember Ive never tried to go to her room again after the bj, so it worked im unstuck

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes