La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
Im stuck when it says "maybe ashley remembers the name of that movie claire likes so much. I should ask her when she's in her room".
Ive tried everyday at every hour on her room, but the only thing that happens its the bj scene and nothing more. Ive tried several times and nothing works.
Can someone help?
ask help realated question here

samis

May 24, 2017
hi
i'm playing v0.7.9 and want to finish it than play the new v but i can't get this collectables it's Forbidden lotus picture n.6
which one it is?

R

RWaites

Anybody can "upload" the last post on patreon? Just curious ...Ty in advance!
Sorry it's for40 Patreons Can't access it
I selpt every night, but it is still not working. The hint for Amy ist still:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do I need to do it many times in a row or something like that?
You need to do all the option buy the dildo and go back the following week and do all the options

JDgamer

May 27, 2017
Alright nobody kill me, I like this game, I like all the games, I want them all to do well. Just sayin. I fucking like this game, relax. I reviewed it for fun. If Faerin finishes it and I can play it on my old bust up crappy vista computer I'll give it a complete break down. For now, a simple review.

There's just something about these character models that feel, disjointed to me. I can't tell if it's the smiles, the unusually stretched out curves but they don't seem, believable. Alright I know it's a render but to me it looks like the Artist likes big butts but didn't know how to show off big butts. I think it's the Yoga scene that throws me off, those butt morphs didn't do it for me. Tangled Up has a much better Yoga scene but I shouldn't really compare the two. I do like how he used the model from Dating My Daughter, always nice to see her, although she looks more like her cousin which makes sense I guess. Wait is that the same dude from Big Brother? That guy has multiple families i see, I'm jealous. Bottom line the models will get the job done but somethings off about them, play the game and you'll see, something, just not right. I wish I could be more specific but maybe it's just me. The problem with this game without a doubt though is the god awful top down traveling mechanic. Dude, I know you spent a lot of time on it and you may think it works but no, just no. I highly recommend you lose that mechanic for Man Of The House 2. Cause I hate to say it but wrap this game up, push it out to market and start working on the sequel. That Travel mechanic is the main reason I'm done playing this game. It freaking rips you out of the fun and slows this game down to an epic crawl. So could of designed something better. Scrap it and do something different. Speaking of mechanics, the room transition with the Arrows. Ok, I like it but I don't. Maybe you should have done one screen in the lower right corner with all possible travel directions and just click that. I don't know, I just didn't find the Arrow travel mechanic all that great either. I do however love the phone mechanic, that's brilliant, that's your signature and you should keep that for all your games. That phone mechanic is your baby and defines you, keep it and milk it... omg, put both the travel and arrow mechanic somehow in the phone. Make the phone landscape for the traveling to different parts and just speed that shit up. Oh and do away with surprise attacks, that shit died long ago with Final Fantasy. To travel from room to room hold the phone up in the corner and have like a pokemon go augmented reality arrow mechanic that takes you from room to room. It blends into the world and keeps the immersion. I should be talking more about the girls and sex scenes shouldn't I? Well they are really good, for the most part, I wouldn't say they're spectacular but these girls will get you off really good. If you have the patience to get to those scenes. I got lost a lot in this game at first. Sadly though if I do play this game it's walkthrough all the way and good old trusty TAB to skip the story. I did like the story but didn't love it. This developer has tremendous potential to take the top spot I feel but he just has to take what he's learned so far and Make a Better more streamlined Part 2. Keep moving the Dot forward.

The score for Man Of The House by gets..... BLUE BALLED!

Omg I know right, just doesn't make sense, this is a highly addictive and fun game, how does this happen? Well the analysis below tells it all. I do like this game but it just has far too many annoying things about it. I just found out I couldn't play it on Vista now so, fuck. I think the best coarse of action for this game is to completely finish it asap and then start working on Part 2. This game should have got higher but It led me astray, I have no desire to replay it.

Cumshots

1. Game has a well written story. (The story is good, I like when the Mom keeps visiting your bedroom and then you just whip your dick out one night, good stuff. Seemed like the logical choice. lol)
  2. Game has animations. (From what I remember their are animations but I believe they were gif's, not that memorable but I'll give you a cumshot for them.)
  3. Game takes a decent amount of time to finish or see all that it has to offer if it has no definitive end. ( You will have stuff to do in this game no doubt, whether or not you'll consider that stuff fun, subjective.)
  4. Game has not used all default game engine assets without customizing them. (I'll give you a pass on this one cause from what I remember it customized quite a few things to make it unique, that phone bro, feature that.)

Blue Balled

1. Game is 100% Complete. (Bro, wrap this game up and move onto Part 2. Scrap a few mechanics and focus on the phone, that's your signature.)
  2. Game has replay value that does not rely on story alone. (I don't see myself doing multiple playthroughs of this game, others might and do but those few mechanics honestly keep me away. Focus on the phone, do everything through the phone.)
  3. Game has well designed female models. (I don't want to put it here but that rooftop Yoga scene and those cheese wheel wack asses killed it for me. The models are hot as fuck but the smiles need work and, here and there, needs tweaking.
  4. Game has no mundane tasks that take too long to get through and become a boring chore. (Fucking food delivery guy bro? Nooo I do like banging the chick you deliver food to but it's the same animation each time and just boring, sorry.)
  5. Game does not have extremely long loading/traveling/transition screens. (No joke, this game is the reason I even have this on the list, the traveling scenes are just flat out wrong. Is this a game of Pac Man or a xxx game?)
  6. Games user interface is intuitive and well designed. (Those damn arrows to get around, They need an overhaul urgently, put it on the phone dude.)
  7. The Sex or tease portions are sufficient and are not few and far between. (Extremely short and I can't repeat them, that is in the version I was playing at least. Plus oh my lord, thank god for the DMD sister sex scene.)

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
I have seen this one a lot in my brief time here. I don't know how difficult it is for Faerin to reprogram this section, but basically the 'smiley face' option on the first choice for yoga should be there only until you get the response the first time (which opens up the Saturday event/gym, I think?) and from then on the smiley face should be on the second choice (to trigger the later events). That is, if I am interpreting what the purpose of the smiley faces is for :)
it's sad, but you ARE misinterpreting the smiley face. The smiley face indicates the minimum total mood you need to choose that option, not the "best option at this point" (although, since it's harder to achieve, it generally IS). The Easiest solution to clear up most of the confusion on this issue would be to add a THIRD option (Can I join... Can I give you some help... I'll be leaving you alone...), for those people who think the second choice (Can I give you some help..) is just a throwaway exit line, and don't ever click on it.

oh, and for the review posted above me, I'm not sure what you've got against the arrows... my main complaint with them has been that some scenes don't play unless you use them, and I get used to warping. Speaking of your room warping thing, it is ALREADY in the game, just not attached to the phone. And I was surprised you didn't mention that (IMO) Amy's face gets horribly mangled in a couple scenes, while you were talking about the ass shots.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
I can't get the picture of Veronica in maid outfit/kitchen, have the hoover and laundry ones, am I missing something?

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Alright nobody kill me, I like this game, I like all the games, I want them all to do well. Just sayin. I fucking like this game, relax. I reviewed it for fun. If Faerin finishes it and I can play it on my old bust up crappy vista computer I'll give it a complete break down. For now, a simple review.

There's just something about these character models that feel, disjointed to me. I can't tell if it's the smiles, the unusually stretched out curves but they don't seem, believable. Alright I know it's a render but to me it looks like the Artist likes big butts but didn't know how to show off big butts. I think it's the Yoga scene that throws me off, those butt morphs didn't do it for me. Tangled Up has a much better Yoga scene but I shouldn't really compare the two. I do like how he used the model from Dating My Daughter, always nice to see her, although she looks more like her cousin which makes sense I guess. Wait is that the same dude from Big Brother? That guy has multiple families i see, I'm jealous. Bottom line the models will get the job done but somethings off about them, play the game and you'll see, something, just not right. I wish I could be more specific but maybe it's just me. The problem with this game without a doubt though is the god awful top down traveling mechanic. Dude, I know you spent a lot of time on it and you may think it works but no, just no. I highly recommend you lose that mechanic for Man Of The House 2. Cause I hate to say it but wrap this game up, push it out to market and start working on the sequel. That Travel mechanic is the main reason I'm done playing this game. It freaking rips you out of the fun and slows this game down to an epic crawl. So could of designed something better. Scrap it and do something different. Speaking of mechanics, the room transition with the Arrows. Ok, I like it but I don't. Maybe you should have done one screen in the lower right corner with all possible travel directions and just click that. I don't know, I just didn't find the Arrow travel mechanic all that great either. I do however love the phone mechanic, that's brilliant, that's your signature and you should keep that for all your games. That phone mechanic is your baby and defines you, keep it and milk it... omg, put both the travel and arrow mechanic somehow in the phone. Make the phone landscape for the traveling to different parts and just speed that shit up. Oh and do away with surprise attacks, that shit died long ago with Final Fantasy. To travel from room to room hold the phone up in the corner and have like a pokemon go augmented reality arrow mechanic that takes you from room to room. It blends into the world and keeps the immersion. I should be talking more about the girls and sex scenes shouldn't I? Well they are really good, for the most part, I wouldn't say they're spectacular but these girls will get you off really good. If you have the patience to get to those scenes. I got lost a lot in this game at first. Sadly though if I do play this game it's walkthrough all the way and good old trusty TAB to skip the story. I did like the story but didn't love it. This developer has tremendous potential to take the top spot I feel but he just has to take what he's learned so far and Make a Better more streamlined Part 2. Keep moving the Dot forward.

The score for Man Of The House by gets..... BLUE BALLED!

Omg I know right, just doesn't make sense, this is a highly addictive and fun game, how does this happen? Well the analysis below tells it all. I do like this game but it just has far too many annoying things about it. I just found out I couldn't play it on Vista now so, fuck. I think the best coarse of action for this game is to completely finish it asap and then start working on Part 2. This game should have got higher but It led me astray, I have no desire to replay it.

Cumshots

1. Game has a well written story. (The story is good, I like when the Mom keeps visiting your bedroom and then you just whip your dick out one night, good stuff. Seemed like the logical choice. lol)
  2. Game has animations. (From what I remember their are animations but I believe they were gif's, not that memorable but I'll give you a cumshot for them.)
  3. Game takes a decent amount of time to finish or see all that it has to offer if it has no definitive end. ( You will have stuff to do in this game no doubt, whether or not you'll consider that stuff fun, subjective.)
  4. Game has not used all default game engine assets without customizing them. (I'll give you a pass on this one cause from what I remember it customized quite a few things to make it unique, that phone bro, feature that.)

Blue Balled

1. Game is 100% Complete. (Bro, wrap this game up and move onto Part 2. Scrap a few mechanics and focus on the phone, that's your signature.)
  2. Game has replay value that does not rely on story alone. (I don't see myself doing multiple playthroughs of this game, others might and do but those few mechanics honestly keep me away. Focus on the phone, do everything through the phone.)
  3. Game has well designed female models. (I don't want to put it here but that rooftop Yoga scene and those cheese wheel wack asses killed it for me. The models are hot as fuck but the smiles need work and, here and there, needs tweaking.
  4. Game has no mundane tasks that take too long to get through and become a boring chore. (Fucking food delivery guy bro? Nooo I do like banging the chick you deliver food to but it's the same animation each time and just boring, sorry.)
  5. Game does not have extremely long loading/traveling/transition screens. (No joke, this game is the reason I even have this on the list, the traveling scenes are just flat out wrong. Is this a game of Pac Man or a xxx game?)
  6. Games user interface is intuitive and well designed. (Those damn arrows to get around, They need an overhaul urgently, put it on the phone dude.)
  7. The Sex or tease portions are sufficient and are not few and far between. (Extremely short and I can't repeat them, that is in the version I was playing at least. Plus oh my lord, thank god for the DMD sister sex scene.)
I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to write out this very eloborate review.

To be honest, I was really in doubt wether to "like" it or not, as it contains a lot of incorrect statements and assumptions (in my opinion), which makes me question if you really played the game beyond the first version/beginning of the game.

On the other hand, there are also a lot of opinions and I can't (won't) argue with those.
So to me it seems like a well written review, based on a incomplete playthrough and/or older version of the game.

Nevertheless, thanks for taking the time to review it!

masbro

Sep 29, 2017
Hi. Iam using windows 7 DX11. Its apperead an error "couldn't switch to requested monitor resolution". Try to update windows, but this error still happened. Anybody can help? :(

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hi. Iam using windows 7 DX11. Its apperead an error "couldn't switch to requested monitor resolution". Try to update windows, but this error still happened. Anybody can help? :(
Try this

Reactions: Sycho
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes