JDgamer

May 27, 2017
I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to write out this very eloborate review.

To be honest, I was really in doubt wether to "like" it or not, as it contains a lot of incorrect statements and assumptions (in my opinion), which makes me question if you really played the game beyond the first version/beginning of the game.

On the other hand, there are also a lot of opinions and I can't (won't) argue with those.
So to me it seems like a well written review, based on a incomplete playthrough and/or older version of the game.

Nevertheless, thanks for taking the time to review it!
I played version 7.6b, I do like it bro and I think you're talented as fuck. I see all the behind the scenes mechanics you put into it and I applaud you for it, like I said I really like what you did with the phone and I think your GUI should be represented through that. For example the entire upper HUD portion could be shown on the phone instead. I don't need to know what my strength is all the time bud. The game Lucky Mark puts that stuff in his options menu I believe, keeping his HUD relatively clean. You put that on your phone and you're entering GTA V territory, if you make a stock market mechanic to make money instead, now we're talking. Don't think I didn't notice that the time on the phone is the same time on the upper HUD, I caught that little detail. Just like in real life, check the phone, go about my day. Instead of putting arrows all over the place, ditch the backpack (put that in the phone as well) and put like a simple D-Pad overlay. My thoughts anyways. I still like your game, you just left me with Blue Balls is all. lol Fix that shit and send your girls back over here please. Keep up the good work, finish it and make part 2. Or fly over to a different family like in GTA V.

Reactions: Faerin

rgregw

Dec 16, 2017
I did the beach scene with Ashley and Sophia but it still says in hints I should invite her to the beach? What do I need to do?

ArkajezZz

May 16, 2018
I'm stuck with ashley I can not get more stars, I'm stuck at 9 who can help me? I can not keep the ashley and sophia story going

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
So, after taking some time off of adult gaming (mainly to play, at last, Witcher 3), I started playing MoTH 0.8.1 from the beginning. The last version I had played was 0.7.4. Here are some things I noticed...

There was some weird stuff in the game that I don't know if they are bugs or are intended to work that way:
1. After maximizing the "love" stat for Mom and Ashley (it turned green), sometimes the game still gives you the notification that the stat was increased. So, for example, with Ashley's love at 100, if you compliment her during breakfast, there is no notification. But if you go and say goodnight to her, you get a notification that love was increased, although it (obviously) didn't. Same thing with complimenting Mom during breakfast.
2. Veronica's panties seem to work on a 24h basis... If you give her the chores and tell her not to wear panties, she will be pantyless in the night too (at 23:00) and you can "reward" her. If not, or if it's weekend, she wears panties and you can't reward her. This delays her progress a bit.

Tried to play without walkthrough (except the date sequences). The phone hints are great and really helpful but some things are still left to pure luck. Especially in Ashley's path, there is an "event" (an sms with the lingerie) that, in order to happen, you must be in the living room at 21:00! If you have finished with Mom's footrubs, the possibility to be there and then is minimal. I got stuck there for a long time, until I decided to check the walkthrough. Speaking about the phone, it's quite a problem that you can't use it when there is a dialog box displayed. So, if a date goes wrong at some point, you can't load a previous instance and start over. You have to either click through the whole date (and "night" :winkytongue:) or close the game completely an start it again.

Also tried to use cheats only for money and mood. I soon realized that, as the game gets longer, the grinding gets worse. I mean, to increase 1 whip for Veronica (with the blindfold/hcuffs reward) you have to click 80+ times!!! Exactly the same to increase Sophia's arousal by 1 (BJ in sauna). They are very enjoyable scenes but only for a couple of times. Then it gets tedious for the player and life-threatening for the mouse :p. Could there be a "Skip" of FFWD button to get you to the end of the scene or the next selection without all those clicks?
I also faced a "problem" with how many unique events are crammed in Sundays. Even if you go out for a date with Ashley in Saturday (and you have to go twice), you miss the opportunity to go to the beach. So, maybe the player could "attend" more than one events while on the beach? I mean, can't he have some fun with Veronica and then follow Mom into the water? Just a thought... ;)

Overall I find the game brilliant. The dialogs and the characters are very well written. Ashley's and Veronica's characters are so much fun to follow and MC's comments are often hilarious!
Also, the renders and models are amazing. They are as close to natural as they should be. Especially the breasts of the busty models are exceptionally good. AFAIK there are not many adult games that the creator cared to make big boobs look real/natural. They usually look like they had a horrible boobjob. :'(

So, at last, many thanks to Faerin for creating a very fun and beautiful game. :eazyHype:
And sorry for the long post.... :angel:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Thanks a lot for your feedback and kind words!

After the update next friday (v0.8.2), the next version (v0.8.3) will address all the issues you mentioned.
And yes, they are bugs, or "leftovers" from the early versions, where there was a lot more grinding involved and the engine was less optimized.

The engine, UI, stat grinding, hints and early dialogs, will all get a big make-over, hopefully resulting in a much more "polished" game. I'm really looking forward to that myself, as I think there still a lot more potential for MotH!

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
Thanks a lot for your feedback and kind words!

After the update next friday (v0.8.2), the next version (v0.8.3) will address all the issues you mentioned.
And yes, they are bugs, or "leftovers" from the early versions, where there was a lot more grinding involved and the engine was less optimized.

The engine, UI, stat grinding, hints and early dialogs, will all get a big make-over, hopefully resulting in a much more "polished" game. I'm really looking forward to that myself, as I think there still a lot more potential for MotH!
Thank you for your answer!
It seems I'll skip 0.8.2 and start a new playthrough with 0.8.3! :cool:

Reactions: La'Zaa and Faerin

Revan270985

Jul 27, 2018
Hello everyone i have a problem at this game ....iam at the tutorial Day directly at the beginning of this game,,,,after i buy the milk at the supermarket and bring them home to claire i cant switch the locations and cant click something,,,only the message "lets go dinner first" appears ...iam clicking and trying since over 30minutes now and try beginning this dinner scene..iam at this point to throw my laptop against the wall :mad:

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Hello everyone i have a problem at this game ....iam at the tutorial Day directly at the beginning of this game,,,,after i buy the milk at the supermarket and bring them home to claire i cant switch the locations and cant click something,,,only the message "lets go dinner first" appears ...iam clicking and trying since over 30minutes now and try beginning this dinner scene..iam at this point to throw my laptop against the wall :mad:
Please use the Walkthrough and FAQ thread.

ArkajezZz

May 16, 2018
I'm stuck with ashley I can not get more stars, I'm stuck at 9 who can help me? I can not keep the ashley and sophia story going

cant do event beach , cant do event study ashley sophia

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes