Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
@Faerin I read the next update will be longer due reworking old scenes, those it means that there will be no new content? Just revamp? I'm curious...

Hermano Carlo where are youuuuu

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
@Faerin I read the next update will be longer due reworking old scenes, those it means that there will be no new content? Just revamp? I'm curious...

Hermano Carlo where are youuuuu
Well, original plan was just to rework code. But last think Faerin was talking about his plans, he mentioned he didn't have time to put all content which was planned for 0.8.2, so he will include it too. I don't know for anything beyond it, but there is always possibility he will include something more...
There was no new content with Veronica for quite some time. :(

Reactions: luckypenguin131

mr2748

Sep 3, 2018
I know this might have already been answered but i could not find it anywhere. I am having trouble seeing the animation. I have windows 10, drivers are up to date and i have recently downloaded all available updates as well as re booting my pc. Still no luck, is there a patch or something else i am missing?

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Noticed that it no longer says mom but says landlady.. lol any way to fix that? Assume it was changed in the update to avoid patreon bs.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Hi guys is there some other way (than pc course) to get intelligence? becuse with course I reached 15 but I need at least 20 to help best woman in the world Emma ;P

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Hi guys is there some other way (than pc course) to get intelligence? becuse with course I reached 15 but I need at least 20 to help best woman in the world Emma :heartcoveredeyes:
The game will hold your hand to more int stats if you stick with her plot. You'll fail to fix her internet and then the game will point you at a way to improve stats.

Reactions: Husk and Everilld

kevy

Jun 19, 2017
Hi, does anyone know if this game is available for android or any future plans to release on android

mskills

Mar 9, 2018
Guys how do I get all the cosplay collectables in version 8.2? I have gotten all but one. the last one related to arm force.

mskills

Mar 9, 2018
Please Ask help related question here for fast response
That 1 is located in drug store in mall!!!
Thanks but I have gotten the one from the drug store. I got an article or a walk-through that says I should get one using the pub bus.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes