goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I dont know, install guide link is dead, but I assume the numbers folders go to \man of the house_Data\StreamingAssets
not sure if the 2082 png files all goes lose in StreamingAssets folder or they belong somewhere else
You don't install the CG. It's a rip of all images/movies. Just look at them. Or play the game.

R

RWaites

So, I may have broken part of the game by adding too much love to characters too quickly, but the only character I can select to peek into the bathroom on is Ashley. The options are not available for any time Veronica or Claire go to the bathroom, and every time I try to give Claire wine and give her a footrub I can't progress any further. The last option is locked no matter what I've tried. Any idea?
Are the MC's stats Sleep>Hunger>Hygiene>mood at max showing:cool:top right you can use the phone cheat to max and lock therse

R

RWaites

Got a problem - i need to ask Ashley about a movie for Claire, but at this stage whenever I go into her room at 3PM, always get a blowjob and can`t find out about the movie and buy it in the mall. Any ideas?
You may have progressed to far with her

Reactions: LeRescator
R

RWaites

Hi guys. Will there be an update today or is it reported?
Faerin on vacation probably another two weeks

Hey guys,
I plan on releasing v0.8.3 probably in about 4-5 weeks from now, depending on how much new content and functionality I decide to add.

The wait is a bit longer than you're used to, but it's going to be a very big update that will prepare MotH for the next year all the way up to it's completion. (As mentioned )

I'm getting ready to board, so I'll see you all when I get back

hbk15937

Sep 13, 2018
I stuck at fastion contest in mall . Ashley or Sophia doens't matter who wins progres doesn't go on. İs there correct order or somethink like that ??

R

RWaites

I stuck at fastion contest in mall . Ashley or Sophia doens't matter who wins progres doesn't go on. İs there correct order or somethink like that ??
Saturday 08:00 13:59 Your bedroom no Receive a text message from Ashley, asking you to come to the mall today.
Weekdays 12:00 16:59 Mall yes Meet Ashley and Sophia in the mall and judge their fashion contest.
Make sure it ends in a tie, by selecting the following choices:
1. Clubbing (Ashley wins).
2. Lingerie (Sophia wins).
3. Go wild (Impossible to choose).

Reactions: LeRescator

hbk15937

Sep 13, 2018
Saturday 08:00 13:59 Your bedroom no Receive a text message from Ashley, asking you to come to the mall today.
Weekdays 12:00 16:59 Mall yes Meet Ashley and Sophia in the mall and judge their fashion contest.
Make sure it ends in a tie, by selecting the following choices:
1. Clubbing (Ashley wins).
2. Lingerie (Sophia wins).
3. Go wild (Impossible to choose).
thanks man

Reactions: RWaites

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I can not use the savegames. Every time I use the savegames I get an error...
Try posting in this thread:

Say what the error is, and what you do to get it.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Faerin on vacation probably another two weeks

Hey guys,
I plan on releasing v0.8.3 probably in about 4-5 weeks from now, depending on how much new content and functionality I decide to add.

The wait is a bit longer than you're used to, but it's going to be a very big update that will prepare MotH for the next year all the way up to it's completion. (As mentioned )

I'm getting ready to board, so I'll see you all when I get back
yeah i was kinda worried before yesterday but thanks for this and yeah after everything hes done for us he deserves a break and has our trust :D

lickerout

Jun 16, 2018
Got a problem - i need to ask Ashley about a movie for Claire, but at this stage whenever I go into her room at 3PM, always get a blowjob and can`t find out about the movie and buy it in the mall. Any ideas?
straight after the blowjob go straight back into the room and you should get the usual dialog options as it will only go through one blowjob a day (it confused me as this also happened on my play through).

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You don't install the CG. It's a rip of all images/movies. Just look at them. Or play the game.
ok thx, would been good to know before hand though, wasted mega download limit :(
expected it to be like a HD pack update or something

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes