R

RWaites

how to get veronica bedroom key?
Weekday 10:00 15:59 Kitchen no Get a cup of coffee.
Always 23:00 23:59 Downstairs hallway no Spy on her in her bedroom.
Always 22:00 08:00 Your bedroom no After spying on her go to sleep, make sure you are asleep at 03:00.
1. Get her bedroom key from the kitchen middle or bottom drawer.
2. Find her ID card in her purse, in her bedroom.
3. Take a taxi tot he police station and talk to officer Debby.
4. Give her ID card to Officer Debby

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Ok need some advice.. still havent met Angel. Last hint I saw was to walk from store to home at 5 am. tried that a few times and no go. Help please.
Ok seems posting on here is lucky.. since Literally two nights later doing the walk I got her to trigger.. Thanks lucky thread.
Still need help with amy though.. not sure why i cant advance submission.. at 31 but any advice would be appreciated.

tim cassidy

Jul 22, 2017
Can anyone tell me when & how I meet Emma ???, im upto to day 84 & apart from the dinner chat about her nothing , thanks in advance

Animal-Gx

Sep 14, 2017
Unsure of how to get farther with Amy than "getting a drink at Noen" (Complete with Veronica besides the vault portion). At 10 love, 3 star

Huzderu

Sep 9, 2018
Guys, it says it's time Veronica and I pay Amy a visit, but every time I visit her it says come back in a future version. I have version 0.8.2 so what gives?

lickerout

Jun 16, 2018
Ok need some advice.. still havent met Angel. Last hint I saw was to walk from store to home at 5 am. tried that a few times and no go. Help please.
Ok seems posting on here is lucky.. since Literally two nights later doing the walk I got her to trigger.. Thanks lucky thread.
Still need help with amy though.. not sure why i cant advance submission.. at 31 but any advice would be appreciated.
at around 6pm walk from the mall to your apartment, you should get 2 guys follow you and when your about home get another scene you then can "go down fighting" and angel will jump in to help you.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
install cg
I dont know, install guide link is dead, but I assume the numbers folders go to \man of the house_Data\StreamingAssets
not sure if the 2082 png files all goes lose in StreamingAssets folder or they belong somewhere else

Helios Black

Sep 13, 2018
So, I may have broken part of the game by adding too much love to characters too quickly, but the only character I can select to peek into the bathroom on is Ashley. The options are not available for any time Veronica or Claire go to the bathroom, and every time I try to give Claire wine and give her a footrub I can't progress any further. The last option is locked no matter what I've tried. Any idea?

Viewer12

Sep 13, 2018
Got a problem - i need to ask Ashley about a movie for Claire, but at this stage whenever I go into her room at 3PM, always get a blowjob and can`t find out about the movie and buy it in the mall. Any ideas?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Got a problem - i need to ask Ashley about a movie for Claire, but at this stage whenever I go into her room at 3PM, always get a blowjob and can`t find out about the movie and buy it in the mall. Any ideas?
Wow, I wouldn't complain lol... ;) just kidding,
to f95zone and enjoy your stay, and as for your question, check in the walkthrough

Reactions: LeRescator

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Try there !!!!

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes