R

RWaites

Release date V0.83
Patrons only
Oct 12 at 12:47pm
Hey guys,

Sorry to bother you again, but I really need your input on this one:

Redoing Veronica took a lot more time than I expected, but I think it's a major improvement. Now the question is, should I do the other girls as well?

If I do, I won't be able to make the release on the 19th and I know how much you appreciate my (normal) 2-weekly update schedule.

I could also just leave them as they are and let you experience Veronica's changes, so you guys can let me know if you think it's worth changing the other girls.
But this will mean the savegames will probably be incompatible between the next few updates and will probably be a bit more work in the long run.

I know I won't be able to please everyone, but I promise that either way, we'll get to the new content soon and I think it will be worth the wait, as I have some great storylines planned (and one last surprise character introduction)!

So, what would you prefer?

A: Release on the 19th, it's been too long, I don't care about some bugs and outdated dialogs, I just want to get to the new storylines as soon as possible.

B: Release late October/early November and get a completely stable and updated version, so you can focus completey on content updates after that.

Thanks for your input!

A: Hurry up already! 3%

B: Take your time. 82%

C: Either is fine. 16%
103 votes total
·
2 days left

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
It's been awhile so I suggest you release the one you have and add the question to the next poll after people see the example of what has been done and can vote on if they think it warrants the extra wait.

Especially considering it will throw many off when their old saves break on them because they don't follow development as religiously as the rest of us.

Reactions: Faerin

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
It's been awhile so I suggest you release the one you have and add the question to the next poll after people see the example of what has been done and can vote on if they think it warrants the extra wait.

Especially considering it will throw many off when their old saves break on them because they don't follow development as religiously as the rest of us.
Your reasoning is not wrong but, precisely because of the compatibility of saves, I believe it would be better to wait.

If, once released the new update as it is now, the votes went to make changes to the other characters, everyone should start all over again not only for this update, but also for the next one.

Moreover, Faerin is the only one who has always released not one, but two updates every month.
I think that, for once, waiting a little longer is not the end of the world.

Oh, and regarding those who don't follow the game's development, well, frankly, it's their business...

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Altough I am going through severe withdrawal symptoms personally I am quite happy to wait for the release as the saves then will be compatable with all future releases I can imagine the complaints if it was released tomorrow with just Veronica done and everyone completes the game again and then on the next release have to do it all over again because the save wont work.
@Faerin take your time even if I am running out of fingernails

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
@Faerin I prefer to wait and only have to restart a game once, rather than having to restart after every update.

Too many games nowadays require a complete restart after every update. And it gets really annoying having to do the same thing EVERY SINGLE TIME, that I end up leaving the game, and I hate doing that when it's a great game. Sometimes I'll come back to a game after a long time but not usually.

Making people replay the game multiple times in a row is a great way to drive people away from your game, SO DON'T DO IT!!

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
I wonder how many still think that Veronica is the hottest in the game
I'm in:heartcoveredeyes:. Despite the initial bitchy behavior she slowly became my favorite. About the question for patreons, I am sure for a delay with no bugs and improvements for the girls, they are already hot but why not better. By the way, after a long run it's time to restart this fabulous game. Can't wait for next update.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Can I still get somethings I missed? Like the Museum and buying stupid cook book for Claire ? Or once and overwith? Play again.. Just trying to decide to play again or just wait for next ep? Shit Only got 5% to go with Ashley for some reason and like 65% with Claire. Fucked up I GUESS? but would like to finish if I can!

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Restarting once again from the beginning? No thanks! I guess it would be at least the third or fourth time I had to do this. Even though this was one of my most favourite games here (mostly due to Ashley, Veronica and Mom and despite Sophia, who is in my opinion totally ugly), I will wait now until it is completely finished. I don't restart a game several times.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes